THIRTY-EIGHT

"If two people can't stay away from each other, maybe they aren't meant to be apart

"If two people can't stay away from each other, maybe they aren't meant to be apart."

Saying that James was new to the whole...girlfriend thing would be a huge understatement. He had always convinced himself that he would've had his experiences, without settling down in order to wait for his lovely Lily. Although, that now seemed completely forgotten.

He wanted to surprise Eloise, for once, and thought Valentine's Day was the perfect excuse to ask her out on a date. He of course knew that she didn't want to start an actual relationship yet, because of all the going around of probable Death Eaters.

It pained his heart to know that Sirius was disowned by his own family because he was different, because he believed in equality for everyone. Yet again, the Black family loathed his point of view and addressed him as a blood-traitor and an embarrassment for their name.

Regulus, on the other hand, didn't get a choice. Hell, he was forced to meet his parents' standards and ideas, he probably didn't even acknowledge there were other opinions other then theirs.

But, enough of the depressed shit, thought James as he stood up from his bed and decided to prepare earlier than usual. It was so early that not even Elian was awake. Though, Remus was.

"Preparing for a date, are you, Prongs?" Smirked the werewolf, causing James to avoid his eyes and hide the goofy grin that had just appeared on his features.

"Depends on whether the girl will accept or not," he finally winked and jogged to the bathroom.

Eloise woke up that morning by the annoying sound of Lily Evans squealing like a mad woman, it was obvious she was happy for something or someone.

After Sirius and Remus caught James and Eloise snogging, they had no other choice then spilling the tea to the whole group. Which resulted in Brielle insulting her for keeping such an important event from her, though she soon calmed down. Peter wasn't surprised, not even in the slightest, and it made the blond think that he already knew some glimpses of the story from his girlfriend. Moony had the biggest grin on his lips and it made his sister's heart warm, knowing he was more than alright with James and herself.

Sirius looked like a proud father, who managed to get his children to school safely without harming any of them.

"Hurt her again, Potter, and you won't be going to the Hospital Wing," had threatened Elian, holding his index finger towards the raven haired's chest. "No, you'll be going to St. Mungo's."

James gulped and tried his best to not seem affected by the Bulgarian's words, though his strong accent made his threat even scarier. Eloise sent daggers towards Elian and playfully hit his head.