TWENTY-FIVE

"Men fight wars, women win them

"Men fight wars, women win them."

It was the night of Slughorn's Christmas party and the three girls were currently preparing themselves for the night, just like the boys.
Eloise wasn't that upset they had decided to go, mostly because she was going to spend the whole evening with her friends or, perhaps, she was just happy she wasn't going to witness James kissing Lily at midnight. She, in fact, had overheard him telling Sirius how he had prepared a plan to kiss this girl, which she assumed was Lily.
Of course, Eloise wasn't exactly that ecstatic about the idea of the boy she fancied snogging her best friend, though she understood she had to completely supportive of the two of them.
A sigh escaped her lips as her fingers traced the fabric of the dress she was planning on wearing, she wanted it to be somewhat simple.
However, Brielle had something else in mind when Lunar mentioned how James wanted to kiss Lily at the end of the night. Even though, she wasn't very sure that he was going to do it, since it was a Professor's party.
"Rubbish, El." Had muttered the Longbottom female with a cheeky grin. "You are so not going to the party wearing....that."
"Hey! You said you liked it and that I looked good in it!" Angrily exclaimed Eloise, annoyed by her friend's words.
"I did, but that was before you told me that git was going to snog another girl!"
The blond knitted her eyebrows together in confusion, then her hands rested on her hips.
"What do you suggest, then?" She teased.
Brielle smirked as she gripped the dark green dress, which was her friend's, and muttered a spell under her breathe. Suddenly, a bit under the collar of the dress, an oval-shaped hole was formed, slightly in middle of the chest.
"Where'd you learn this spell?" Softly chuckled Eloise with a goofy grin on her lips.
Bri smirked wider and blushed a little bit.
"My mother taught me last summer, said it would come in handy."

~•~

(Thus is how El's dress looks after Brielle had modified it!)Both Eloise and Brielle were very happy and proud of how the dress had turned out, they couldn't wait to arrive at the party

Both Eloise and Brielle were very happy and proud of how the dress had turned out, they couldn't wait to arrive at the party.
Bri's dress a lace light purple colored one and was knee-length; Lily's was, on the other hand, a fair shade of pink, sleeveless and silk.
The three of them were all very fond of how gorgeous they all looked and decided to finally make their way down to the common room, where the boys were probably awaiting for them.