Blurb

𝗔 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝘀.𝗔 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿.𝗔 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.When senior high school student Elizabeth Carter sees Isaac Belwich at her school, she can't believe her eyes. She's been having nightmares and debilitating hallucinations for as long as she can remember, and he's been a recurring visitor in them lately, but... How can a boy from her dreams, a boy she has never met before, be real? That's not the only thing she has to worry about, strange weather, freaked out animals, and shattering earthquakes plague her home. and what's with the strange cloaked figure that she keeps seeing. Scared and confused, Elizabeth tries to navigate the connection she feels towards Isaac, as well as figure out what's going on...only to realize that she's running out of time. After a freak accident, she finds herself in the world of Arvora, filled with dragons, witches, and dangers she never knew existed. Or maybe she did know, a little. But now she will have to discover a lot more, including secrets about herself and her family. Will she have what it takes to save both Arvora and her own world?𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗻 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗵𝗲𝗿a𝗹𝗱𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝗹.

©2021 Jessica Powell. All Rights Reserved

Editor: Arco

Daughter Of Twilight (Complete)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara