35

"You guys know that I'm with you and we're in public, right?" Vicky voiced exasperatedly.

She glared daggers from Adam who was nuzzling and caressing Eva's neck to Raul and June who were busy sucking faces like they wanted to go at it right at the beach.

Adam had to hold back a laugh. He knew Vicky wasn't going to like him finding humour at her expense, especially when she looked so irritated.

June and Raul finally pulled back, breathing heavily, and June regarded Victoria cooly. "Nobody asked you to come, remember? I told you you were going to be a third wheel once again. I don't even know why you always complain."

She seemed to be getting irritated by Victoria's constant grunts of disapproval anytime she and Raul were at it.

If Adam was going to be frank, then Victoria was justified. June and Raul were the highest on PDA all around them.

"Says the girl who went stalking after a certain big black cock the following night after letting it brutalize her, even though she'd come complaining that she was limping!" Victoria shot right back.

Oh damn. Adam had never met anyone who had the kind of candor that Vicky had. The woman seemed to know nothing about euphemism.

He wondered in that moment whether there was any difference between June and a tomato as the woman looked down at the sand, a sheepish look on her face.

Eva and Raul burst out laughing, and Adam chuckled. "Oh my God, I fall for you more every time you come out with us." Raul forced out, nearly sagging with laughter.

June's head shot up instantly, and she glared at him. However, unfazed, Raul took the opportunity to capture her lips. June's vexation seemed to fly right away as she and and Raul swallowed each other's tongues unabashedly. Frankly, they could get quite gross.

"Seriously?" Victoria said incredulously. "I spent all that time rebuking you guys for nothing? You guys should get a room already!"

Adam was beginning to suspect that this was more than about June and Raul's eye-role inducing PDA. Eva had told him how June had always preferred her sex life open because her parents' marriage had been a disaster.

He didn't know about the others, but whenever Victoria went out with them, he saw something like longing in her eyes.

A longing to experience what it felt like to have only one person to call or text in the night before bed, a longing for something more defined.

Adam rememebered not experiencing that feeling for years after Akua, his last girlfriend back in high, until he'd met Eva. Until Eva had changed his whole perspective on relationships. He'd never felt this happy about being with just one woman for so long. Of course, one month wasn't that long, but you get the drill.

He turned Eva around by the waist so that she was facing him, wrapping his arms around her as he claimed her lips in a slow, sensual kiss. God, the things this woman made him feel.

"Oh my God, not you too. Somebody shoot me now." Victoria groaned like she wished the earth would open and swallow her up. "I'm never accompanying you again on your Saturday double dates."

The four of them laughed. A worker from the parasailing company they'd been waiting on came to inform them that the boat was now free and they were ushered into it along with seven other people, everyone given a life vest.

The weather was suitable enough to allow two people to parasail at the same time, and those who came on their own agreed to be paired.

Adam looked down at Eva who was hugging his arm while they sat on one of the boat seats, wondering whether she was nervous.