53

Eva couldn't feel herself breathe, couldn't hear herself breathe. All she felt was the tumultuous pumping of her heart and it's consequent thunderous rushing in her head.

Eva West, I'm in love with you.

Words she'd only ever dreamed of falling from his lips. Just like that, all her guader walls crumbled; they couldn't stand in the face of his disarming confession.

God, she loved him too, had missed him like fuck, and wanted the same things that he did. She couldn't hold back anymore. Heck, she didn't want to hold back anymore. At least not for tonight.

Tonight she wanted to let herself go, to reexperience the blissful feeling of being in Adam's arms. She wanted to let go of her fears, her fears that he would walk out any time when she let herself go with her emotions. She wanted to throw them all under the bus.

Before any thought could come and hinder the execution of her next move, Eva had already lunged for Adam, wrapped her arm around his neck and smashed her lips to his.

Her kiss caught him off guard, she could sense that in the way he stiffened, before he finally eased into the fluid tempo of their kiss, matching her stroke for stroke. His tongue licked along the contours of her mouth as if he couldn't taste enough of her.

Suddenly, Adam broke their kiss, holding her just slightly back, his heated eyes searing right through her.  “I'm sorry, Eva. I'm so sorry for leaving the way I did, for...”

She placed her right index finger on his lips and shushed him. “No words, Wild One. Just show me how wild you can be.”

She didn't need his regret ruining the magic of their moment. Maybe her own regret would come tomorrow, maybe it would not. But whatever happened, regret could come later.

Right now, she only wanted to soak up the ecstasy knowing that Adam Garcia felt the same way about her had plunged her into.

With a low growl that encompassed urgent need, Adam captured her lips and devoured them like tonight was his last night on earth. Eva didn't even remember when she unzipped the jacket she was wearing.

The next thing she knew she was shrugging the jacket down her shoulders and tossing them to who the heck gives a fuck.

Breaking their kiss, the cardigan she'd been wearing beneath soon followed, baring her breasts to him in the cool winter air just being ushered away by the fire crackling in the fireplace. Adam brought his lips closer like he was about to kiss her, only for his head to dip down.

A startled cry of rapture tore from her throat when he took one of her hard, aching nipples into his mouth. He licked, kissed, then sucked hard on the pert organ, eliciting a domino effect of reactions that had her arching her chest until she couldn't arch it anymore, until she was begging for more.

He finally transferred his mouth to the neglected nipple, going over the same pleasure-inducing skills while one of his hands fondled the abandoned breast. Just when Eva thought she was going to orgasm from his just sucking her nipples, he pulled away again. This time completely.

Her fear that he was backing out was swept away when he lowered to unfold the couch into a bed like they'd liked to do before. Once done, he stood up and held her by the hand, leading her gently to lie down.

She looked up at him, burning with so much need that she feared she would explode as she watched him briskly take off his jacket, the shirt underneath, then his trousers, leaving him in only his boxer briefs with his need for her straining hard against the elastic material.

He sat beside her thigh on the left side and took hold of the button on her jeans, popping it before pulling her zipper down. She watched, fascinated as he began sliding her jeans down slowly, levering her bottom to make the job easier for him. Her jeans were soon part of the who the heck gives a fuck land.