"Yeah, I think I do."

I squeal as I hug him tightly, so happy for him. The entire time I've known Ashton he hasn't been in a relationship, which is fine, since it didn't seem like he ever wanted one. He's casually dated a few people, but nothing was ever serious, and almost nobody made him act like this.

"I hate first dates, fuck."

"Hey! Stop panicking! You're never this nervous."

"There's a lot more at stake here than normal!" He exclaims.

"Why? Just because you actually like her?" I chuckle, shaking my head at him.

"Just- never mind. Fuck. I can't. I have to finish getting ready."

"Okay. If you need anything, you can always call or text me."

"Thanks, Kels."

-

Ashton left for his date a little while ago, and Luke and Calum arrived shortly after he left. Luke and I are curled up on one couch, Kyle sitting on the other end. Calum is on the other couch, which is closer to where Kyle is seated.

"I love hanging out with you guys." Kyle laughs, tossing the lighter on the coffee table as a joint hangs from his lips.

"Right? It's great." Calum chuckles, as he brings the joint Luke just handed him to his lips.

"Yeah, you all get high and act like you're the smartest people alive. It's great." I sarcastically add.

"We're sorry!" Kyle exclaims.

"I'm joking, you guys can be fun sometimes." I giggle, shaking my head at them.

"We are fun." Calum huffs.

"Where's Nina?" I ask Kyle, looking over at him.

He shrugs, "Out, I guess. She's been with the girls she used to have classes with a lot."

"Well, anyway, she's missing out." I reply, cuddling into Luke's side.

"She's really not missing much. We're three grown men getting high in front of our sober friend." Calum laughs, shaking his head as the smoke passes his lips.

"Yeah, yeah." I mutter, my eyes fluttering closed as I get more comfortable curled up with Luke.

Luke runs his hand through my hair, and I smile, looking up at him.

"You're so pretty." He murmurs, as Calum and Kyle are in the middle of their own conversation.

"Says you." I respond, reaching up and tucking his hair behind his ears. He stares down at me with his bloodshot eyes, a goofy grin on his face.

"Hey! Stop being a gross couple over there! Luke, here!" Calum groans, holding the joint out for Luke to grab.

The three continue smoking whatever Calum brought with him. I start to fall asleep curled into Luke with my arms around him, and his hoodie tightly grasped in my fist.

I'm woken up about an hour later, when Ashton finally gets home.

"Wow..." Ashton drags out, seeing everything the guys left out on the table. "You all decided to smoke without me, the one day I had something important to do."

"How was your date?" I question, sitting up and rubbing at my eyes while yawning.

He happily sighs, sitting next to me. "It actually went really well."

I cheer, wrapping my arms around him.

"We're actually seeing each other again tomorrow." He sheepishly smiles.

"I'm so excited for you!" I exclaim, wrapping my arms around him.

"Thanks, Kels."

"So, who is she? Tell me about her!"

"I'll tell you if things keep going well!"

I groan, rolling my eyes, "Fine!"

"Shh..." Calum mumbles, curled up on the other couch.

"I'm gonna go get some sleep. Big day again tomorrow." Ashton says, standing up to head upstairs.

"Goodnight!" I call as he heads up to his room.

Kyle goes upstairs soon after, now that Calum has passed out on the couch.

"How did you manage to stay awake longer than everybody else?" Luke questions, probably since I've been complaining about being tired all day.

I shrug, "I'm awake now. I had a nice nap."

He smiles, quickly leaning down and kissing my lips.

"So... are we gonna go upstairs?" I ask, kissing him again before standing up.

"Do you mean that the way I think you mean it?" He questions, watching me walk over to the stairs.

I shrug, "I guess you have to come find out."

_______________________

PLS GO ADD MY NEW CALUM FIC THE QUEUE TO UR LIBRARY ITLL START GETTING UPDATED SO SOON IM SO IN LOVE W IT AND SINCE YALL ARE ALSO MUSIC FANS/STANS WHATEVER U WANNA CALL URSELVES I FEEL LIKE U WILL RLLY LIKE IT IM IN LOVE ANYWAY PLS IM BEGGING BESTIES ITS THE LAST BOOK IM GONNA START ON HERE PLEASE THANKS LOVE U HOPE U LIKED THIS IM RAMBLING BYE