24| Enchanting Grey Eyes

Start from the beginning

And if sessions are the only way to go, so be it.

After the session, dad took me to an ice cream shop. We got our ice creams and went on a long drive, talking about anything and everything.

We then finished the day, with him taking me to his favourite restaurant which was a cute little diner,
contrastingly economical for a man who owns billions.

I never expected Dad or any of my brothers to eat anywhere other than a lavish place.

But I could see why that diner was his favourite, they had the best cheeseburger I've ever had.

Dad and Kyson are the only ones who still treat me like a normal person.

Of course, they're more concerned now, but they're also considerate of my feelings and aren't buzzing around my head like a swarm of bees all day-night long.

Right now, I'm getting ready to visit my new school, which I'll be attending from next week.

All of them were concerned about letting me go, I didn't want to go either, but Max said it was perfectly fine and safe for me to join from next week.

Of course, I objected, but Alexander had the last word.

Hence, I am going next week.

I think that guy doesn't like me.

My bruises are healing much faster, I guess the medicines and my new diet are helping.

I'm much hungrier now, I still eat less, but a lot more than I could eat before. My face appears to be fuller now, and even the bruises on my face and neck have almost faded.

The burn on my stomach is no longer infected, and the skin has grown back, but still has left behind a permanent reminder in the form of a big ass mark.

The sprain in my shoulder has completely healed, but my ribs are still a work in progress. The pain from them still left me gasping for air, but my breathing is no longer painful, which is a huge relief, greater than no other.

I still had the rib belt on, which I'll be wearing for another two months so yay!! to me going to my new school wearing a damn belt on the first day

I was brought out of my thoughts as I heard a knock followed by Mason barging right in.

Why bother knocking?

Noah and Mason are the only two of my brothers who haven't learned the meaning of knocking.

I tried....I really did, I made them sit and gave them a full ten-minutes long lecture on the importance of knocking.

But did they learn anything?

What do you think—

"Why do you girls take forever to get ready?" He remarked annoyedly, causing me to roll my eyes at him.

I'm going to ignore that,

Idiot.

"Dad's waiting for you downstairs. Can you be a little more quick, we do call you princess, but the world isn't going to wait for your sorry ass, your highness." He mumbled, grunting in displeasure at me.

So what did I do?

I purposely slowed down my moments.

Which of course resulted in Mason, spewing a colourful mixture of shit, but he should have seen this coming.

Irritate me more and I'll teach you what irritability stands for.

"Finished!! I am about to go down, you coming?" I asked him, as I glanced at him glaring at me.