[1]: 𝙎𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙏𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙨

Start from the beginning

"This world is filled with inexplicable magical wonders!" The Latina rummaged in her pocket before pulling out the portal key. "Like this portal key! I don't know if it contains magic, but I'm gonna study all I can and find a way back to you."

She smiled, but after a while, she noticed the atmosphere becoming awkward before moving onto a new topic, lifting her leg up, King clinging onto the girl's leg with a vice-like grip, his eyes shut tight.

"A-And look! I have friends to help me!"

"I'm never letting you go!" The demon on her leg called out. "You're never returning to the human realm!"

Luz looked at King, reacting nervously to his words. "He doesn't mean that."

"Yes I do!"

Luz covered her hand over the camera, soon moving on to a clip of Eda, the witch holding two orbs of light, moving the light with the tips of her fingers.

"This is Eda the Owl Lady. The most powerful with on the Boiling Isles!" Luz announced, Eda directing the magic towards a jug of appleblood, the mug by its side, Eda making the jug hover towards the mug, sticking her tongue out in concentration.

"Or... at least she was." The girl continued to narrate. "Until her curse overpowered her and weakened her magic."

The jug of appleblood then exploded, the contents ending up everywhere as it dripped, Eda's eyes wide while the drink began to drip from her face.

"She's doing her best now."

The camera then moved to Lilith, the blue-haired female placing her old dress into a suitcase, her white raven staff leaning against the Owl House's wall, shutting the case and leaning her hand on the suitcase, looking out the window.

"Eda was cursed by her own sister, Lilith. And she spent her entire life looking for a way to undo it."

The witch looked out sadly, soon smiling softly, the camera zooming in on the witch's face.

"It's still hard for everyone to trust each other, but, maybe with time... we can all become friends."

The peaceful moment was soon interrupted by Hooty, scaring Lilith wildly, as she screamed, slamming the stained glass window on the demon's face.

The scene then changed to Eda wrapping a piece of rope around an unseen item before revealing a harpoon, a net connected to it.

"Even though Eda gets frustrated, she's found new ways to make up for her lost powers." Luz continued to narrate.

"Check it, Luz!" Eda called out, smiling as she showed the weapon off. "A new hunting weapon! I will call her, the stab-catcher."

"Without the portal, Eda has no human garbage to sell, so we've resorted to working odd jobs to keep food on the table."

Eda tossed the weapon up and down, squinting before looking at King, smiling as she aimed the weapon in his direction.

"Hey King, did you know that apple is a hat?"

"Really???" The small demon leaned down, grabbing the fruit and placing it on the broken horn on the skull, unknowingly standing in front of the target.

"King, no! King!"

Luz then dropped the phone, running over towards King, scooping him away as the apple fell off, the harpoon like weapon soon hitting the centre of the target, Eda's arms still attached to the weapon.

"This week we're bounty hunters. Next week we could be anything."

Luz pulled her hand away from the camera, smiling softly at it.