The Devil Spawn is on Our Side

We were on our way to the jail to talk to Ponyth and I realized Kayla was next to me with Bella and Billy in front. The killadog, which I named Stella, was walking to my left as Kayla was to my left.

"You really think it'll work?" Kayla asked.

"It has to. It's the only way." I said.

"I hope you're right," she said.

I also noticed that Kayla and I were holding hands. I didn't realize it until now. It just feels right, you know? Kind of like getting breakfast in the morning. It's a habit.

I really hoped my plan worked. If it didn't, it would be the end of the world. That wouldn't be too good either. Well, the end of the dimensions but it would be the end of my world. I would cease to exist and so would the great dimension traveler. That would be a living nightmare.

It's strange. A month ago, normal time, I was worried about what to study for my big test coming up, and now? Now, I'm worried about the end of the dimensions and me. Quite a big step if you ask me. But, hey, I'm getting through it. I knew my plan would work, I just had to put it into action.

Soon enough, we got to the hospital. We walked in and made our way to the courtyard. Little did we know, Ponyth would be waiting for us.

When we got to the courtyard she looked like she was about to attack.

"Scatter!" I yelled and everyone did so. It was me she was after so if I got everyone out of the crossfire, it should be fine.

I ducked as a fireball flew over my head and at the wall.

"How are you alive?" Ponyth asked in frustration.

"That's none of your business," I said. "We need to talk."

"I have nothing to say to you," Ponyth stated.

"But, you see, I do," I started. "I heard what you said in my dream. I heard what you told your sister, Monada."

"So?"

"So, I have a proposition for you."

"Which is?"

"Join me," I started. "Together we can make a new world. A better world. A world without bossy sisters and evil. A world where you could live with everyone else. A world that was your own."

She looked like she was thinking about it for a second. "Not a chance. I'm loyal to my sister." She said but I could tell she was about to say yes. I just had to convince her more.

"Think about it, Ponyth," I said. "Imagine a world where you would never have to listen to your sister ever again."

"Does such a world exist?" She asked.

"It does," I said with a smile.

She looked like she was thinking again. "No, I have to stay loyal. She'll kill me."

"What if you killed her first?"

"Come again."

"If you joined me, we could kill her together, as a united force. Show Monada that you are more than her little pet. Show her that this world isn't worth it." I explained.

"But our plan... she promised..." Ponyth said.

Right now, Ponyth is reminding me of a helpless little girl. A little girl that is forced to do evil. The way she talks and the way she wants to stay loyal to her sister due to being scared is just awful. Monada will pay. I will make her pay if it's the last thing I do.

"What did she promise you?" I asked.

"She promised I could help rule the new world," Ponyth said, looking down.