I Meet My Worthy Opponent

Now, when Billy said that, the average person would be surprised but, to be honest, I wasn't. With everything that's happened, I'm not the slightest bit surprised as to what might happen next.

"What happened?" I asked Billy.

Billy seemed to be out of breath as if he had been running for a while which didn't seem likely because how could he be, sort of, knocking at the door of the dimension if he was running?

"There's danger in... my dimension." He said, out of breath.

"What do you mean? And why are you out of breath?" I asked him.

"I was running from Ponyth," he said as soon as he caught his breath.

"No, no, no, that's not good," Bella said. I looked at her and she was freaking out.

"Ponyth? As in the demon that took Kallie, Ponyth?" I asked.

"Yes, Piloma, that Ponyth. This is awful. Who knows how powerful she could be by now." Bella said as she started to pace.

I tried to think. "Is she more powerful than me?"

"We don't know, the last time we saw her, she was weak, but she still is the most powerful demon to roam the dimensions," Bella explained.

I nodded. "So what do we do?"

"You have to come to my dimension and try to battle her. Hopefully, you won't get hurt but this is the only way to keep my jail safe." Billy said.

I thought about that. I looked up at Billy and his eyes were stormy.

"Alright, I'll do it," I said.

"Great, thank you, Piloma," Billy said and he hugged me. I hugged him back.

"Yeah, yeah, let's do this," I said with a smile as he released me from the hug.

I faced an open area and focused all my energy on making the portal. I've done this before so I know the drill. As the two energies combined I saw a light shine in front of me. I brought my hands up and allowed the light to expand into a swirling pool of energy. As it formed I felt the emotions and colors flow through me. That had never happened before. As it finished forming, I smiled at my creation.

"Come on, let's get there and see if I can take this Ponyth," I said with a smile.

With that, Billy and I ran into the energy and wound up in his dimension.

Needless to say, I put more belief in myself than I should have. Let me just tell you what happened.

We landed at the same spot as last time. The dimension seemed worse though. Almost sad. It looked the same of course but the liveliness that I sensed last time was almost gone. It was almost foreign. The magic must have caught up to this dimension which isn't good.

"I can feel it dying," I said as I and Billy walked.

"What?" Billy asked.

"The dimension. I can feel it dying." I said.

"Yeah. It's really sad how something so beautiful can die so quickly." He stated sadly.

"It's awful. Do you think Ponyth is doing this? Like when she came. Do you think she is causing it to die faster?" I asked.

"It's possible, yes, but I think something greater than Ponyth is causing the dimensions to die," Billy explained.

I nodded. "I suppose you're right."

After I said that things got a little quiet. I didn't just mean Billy and me. I mean everything. It was completely silent and not the kind of silence that is like a test and you can hear a pin drop and it's peaceful. I mean the kind of silence where something bad was about to happen.