"Are you o-..... HEY! WAIT! STOP!"

He yelled and even tried chasing after the young girl but she was too fast for an injured person. Zhan looked down at the few drops of blood on the ground and held his head.

"What should I do? I'm not a cop, I'm not trained for these kinds of things. Should I inform the local police"

He pulled out his phone and started explaining the incident and describing the girl's appearance.

"Can you stay there? It will help us-"

The call operator asked Xiao Zhan.

"I'm sorry but I can't stay. I'm in a hurr-"

"Sir Xiaojun-"

"Hello?"

"Hello I'm officer Xiaojun, It'll be a great help if you can-"

"Xiaojun-ah~~ help me get out of this mess please. You know I cannot stay here, I have an important case to handle"

" sigh Zhan? Is that you?"

"Em! And I'm already on the bus. Please take care of it for me. I promise I'll help with the report"

"Ok but do you know that girl?"

"No, I don't. I just ran into her and before I could ask her anything she ran away. She seemed to be scared of something or-"

"Someone"

"Bingo"

"Ok I'll look into this. Leave it up to me"

"And she seemed brutally injured. Just find her as soon as possible"

"I'll try my best and I'll let you know once we find her"

"Thanks I love you. Byebye"

Xiao Zhan said and hung up.

"He never changes"

Xiaojun murmured looking at the phone.

"Well Officer Kai and Officer Hwang you'll be coming with me"

.

.

.

Zhan glanced at his wristwatch and clicked his tongue before rushing towards the entrance of the building.

He ran past the empty reception desk towards the elevators.

He ran out of the elevator as soon as he heard the ding and felt a strong impact on his nose.

"Ahhh fuc-"

He swallowed the words when his eyes met the calm pair of eyes.

"Ah Yibo"

"You are late"

Zhan wanted to roll his eyes but decided to walk away with a sarcastic comment.

"No shit, Sherlock"

This time the vampire rolled his eyes visibly starting to get annoyed.

Zhan entered the room with slightly bowed head and went to sit on the table.

"So...."

"We kinda went over the plan and information for like three times already waiting for a certain someone"