PART 94: | THIS IS THE PART WHEN YOU RUN, EXCEPT IF YOU'RE A MIKAELSON |

Start from the beginning

- "Well that makes sense." Kai says, "I had a feeling something would go wrong."

- "Right, because you are such a smartass." Natali remarks.

- "Don't blame it on me, you are the one who said that we can just purify blood." Kai reminds her.

- "It was the only way and you know that." Natali tells him.

- "Okay, what's done, it's done." Kai told her, "We are just lucky that we are alive."

- "And from here we can go back to our world." Natali says.

- "We don't have power from the prison world." Kai told her.

- "We'll figure something out." Natali said and went to a bar to make them some drinks, "But for now let's open this bar for business again, with a proper name,"

- "I have a feeling Mikaelson's aren't going to like that." Kai tells her.

- "Enough with your feelings. I don't care what they like." Natali says and hands him a glass of bourbon, "And you know what else we can do?"

- Kai smirks at her, "I'm all ears."

- "We can make some vampires, I can bet lives here are pretty boring without us." Natali tells him.

- "I never turned anyone, so I'm down for that." Kai told her.

- "Really? Never?" Natali asks.

- "Well it's not like I had enough time to do that." Kai said.

- "Well then, we're going to have so much fun." Natali tells him and raises her glass so they can click glasses.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

EARTH 1

Rebekah and Kol walked into a room where Klaus and Freya were standing beside Elijah's dead body.

- "So how did this happen, did Marcel bite him?" Kol asked.

- "You didn't tell him?" Freya questioned Rebekah.

- "She didn't tell me anything, so speak up." Kol says.

- "Well first of all you are probably wondering why we are in New Orleans.." Klaus spoke, "Vincent called Freya to tell her that three in a new enemy in play and that Marcel is missing.."

- Kol cuts him off, "So you came here to help find the one thing that can kill us?"

- "Kol, there's more to the story." Rebekah tells him.

- "Fine, I'm listening." Kol said.

- "New Orleans witches made a lethal thorn that can kill us, Freya thinks that it was made from his blood." Rebekah told him, "He didn't finish the job so they are doing it instead."

- Klaus looked towards his brother, "One scratch from the rosebush is lethal to us. Freya has tracked down the eight that remain, including the main plant. Here, in the Ninth Ward."

- "So we have to burn them all and murder the witches." Rebekah says.

- "Right, what could possibly go wrong?" Kol says sarcastically.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

- "Like stealing candy from babies." Rebekah says as she was throwing pieces of wood into the fireplace.

- Kol pulls a chair to sit in front of a man, "Yes, but I'm not finished with this one."

- Klaus sighed in frustration, "Well, hurry up. We still have more ground to cover."

- "What is the point of interrogation? We know their motives. New Orleans witches despise our family. They always have." Rebekah pointed out as Klaus lit a match to start a fire.

- "Because you are beasts." The man started, "Evil atrocities against Nature. Your kind has ruined this city."

- Kol grabbed him by the chin, "Yes. I'm the worst of the worst. So tell me, who's going to save you from me?" he taunted, letting go of a man who simply laughed.

- "Go ahead, kill me. My life ends for a greater cause than you can ever fathom. The Hollow has risen. Nothing can stop her. Not you, not even the Ancestors, despite what they might claim." His words caught their attention.

- Klaus throws a piece of wood right through his chest, "I thought he'd never shut up."

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

- "You shouldn't have killed that guy before we found out more about the Hollow." Rebekah says as the three of them walk into the next location with the dreaded thorns.

- "He wouldn't have revealed anything to us anyway." Klaus tells her, "But my guesses are she's the one who gave them the idea to make lethal thorns."

- "You're right." They all hear a familiar voice coming from another room.

- "Marcel?" Rebekah asked worriedly.

- "What are you doing here, Marcel?" Klaus asked.

- "I woke up here a few minutes ago." Marcel replies, "Witches used my blood to make thorns that can kill you, and I know why they killed Elijah, they needed a large enough sacrifice to bring Hollow back."

- "So they just let you go?" Kol asked.

- "It's not like they need me for something else and he can't kill me." Marcel replied.

- "Well they could've used you as bait." Kol suggested, then he looked at Rebekah and Klaus, "It's best for us if we go somewhere where we're safe."

- "And leave other thorns to the witches so they can use them against us?" Rebekah questioned.

- "If you want, feel free to continue, but I'm leaving." Kol says and runs away.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

A new chapter is finally here, I'm so sorry for waiting so long to update. And I can't make any promises when I'm going to post another chapter.

Also, I started writing a new fanfiction it's called BITTERSWEET and it's a Klaus Mikaelson love story, so if you are interested you can find it on my profile. Let me know if you like it. :)