20 ~ New Place, New 'Home?' ⛓

Zacznij od początku

"I'm sorry about Aran" you shakily replied

"It's a great loss for all of us, but what matters is that we're all here together now Hmm?"

"Yeah" you cried hugging Kita tightly, you felt like you had a new family to look after you, it was a bit weird that they all love you and you don't know how to process that right now, but you were glad you had someone to rely on from now on. You still kept the thought of the cuffs and the unexpected 'kidnapping'? In the back of your mind, but you'd push that back for now, until you get more of a grip on the situation.

Kita held you close, stroking your head. Your tears began to slowly stop and you sniffed and pulled away, letting Kita know you were better.

"I'll go start tea, you can make yourself at home, this room is yours now, feel free to wander round the house at your own leisure and say hi to everyone else when you're ready, see you soon (Y/N)"

He left the room

You gave it a couple minutes before you decided to stand up and explore the room.

Walking over to the drawers by the bed, you found a glass of water and a book.

On the desk next to the window on the wall farthest away from the wall, sat a mirror and a side it lay a few pieces of jewellery. You didn't recognise any of it to be yours so you assumed they must have bought you some. There was a closet, in which hung a few pieces of clothing, there wasn't much though, so you would need to get some more if you were staying there "forever".

I wonder whose house this is. Does anyone else no I'm here? They must've told them right? I'm sure they at least told Yams, so he won't be worrying.

You decided that you'd done enough exploring of the bedroom and you now wanted to go see who else was here and greet them.

You stepped out of the room and headed down the staircase, Quietly plodding down each step.

You reached the bottom and were met with a dining room. No one was in there, but you noticed the table was set for 10. You walked towards where some noise was coming from. You peeled your head round the door and a tasty waft met your nose.

"Oh hey (Y/N), you've decided to venture out I see" Kita said smiling at you. He was stood in the kitchen, apron round his neck and wooden spoon in hand.

"Yeah, the food smells delicious, what are you cooking?"

"Just some curry, wanna taste?"

You nodded and walked over to where Kita was standing.
He scooped a spoonful of curry onto a spoon and lifted it to your mouth. You opened wide and he put the spoon inside your mouth.

"Mmmm it'sh really tchasty" you mumbled with the food in your mouth

You swallowed and smiled at him

"Have you said hello to the others yet?"

"No not yet"

"Okay, they're all in the living room, so let them know you're awake"

"Okay"

You walked out of the kitchen and made your way to what you assumed was the living room, enough noise was coming from it anyway. You stepped inside and 8 heads turned to look at you.

"(Y/Nnnnnn)" Oikawa squealed with excitement

You waved and smiled at them all

Suddenly your feet were off the ground and you wound yourself in Atsumu's arms.

"Hey darlin' glad you're up and about, can't wait to stay with you forever"

You laughed and before you knew it, you were being passed around all the boys in the room, not touching the floor inbetween once.

You lastly landed on Sakusa.

"Hey slightly more bareable germ"

"Hey! That's not much of a compliment" you jokingly frowned before patting his head

"Take it or leave it, your choice" he replied looking away, his lips slightly pouting.

"I'll take it" You said before pecking his cheek.

"Hey! Why does Oomi get a kiss?!" Atsumu asked

"You can have one later"

"Keep that promise"

"You owe me one now too" Kuroo smirked

"And me" Suna said

"Mmhmm" the rest agreed

"Fineee" you gave in

"Dinner's ready everyone" Kita shouted from the dining room

Everyone walked out of the room into the dining room. You in Sakusa's arms.

He placed you down in your chair and everyone else found their seats.

"Thanks for cooking for us" you thanked Kita

"No worries, did you want to cook for us tomorrow
(Y/N)?"

"Sure! I'll try my best"

Everyone's moods lit up at the thought of eating your cooking and before long, everyone was scoffing down the food Kita prepared for them.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・''・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Author's Note:
Ooo where do you think you are?
Do you think this new 'home' is a good thing or a bad thing?
Chapters will probably be rather intense quite often from here on out so yeah
See you soon 🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟

Author's Note:Ooo where do you think you are?Do you think this new 'home' is a good thing or a bad thing?Chapters will probably be rather intense quite often from here on out so yeah See you soon 🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟