Chapter 12: Superman

This chapter is short, it will focus on Clark the entire chapter.

Clark was in the Scout Ship still, he has been there for 3 days but nothing has appeared, he was ready to leave.

Clark: Nothing... maybe leaving was a mistake.

He grabbed his stuff and starts to walk away, until he heard something from behind, he looked back and saw a small structure with a small hole.

Clark: New.

He slowly walks towards it and sees the form of the hole, it was more of a key hole, he looked at the key his father gave him when he was 13, as he grabs it and puts it in the key hole, fitted perfectly, it had some kind of magnet inside, he slowly pushes the key, as he feels the engine turn and the ship starts to move.

Clark: Whoa.

The ship was active and the doors start to open, showing dozens of new places Clark didn't see in either of the 3 days. He looks around amazed as he start to walk.

Clark: Wow.

???: Good Evening Kal-El.

He looks back and sees a robot floating behind him.

Clark: Good... Evening? W-Wait... what you called me?

Robot: Kal-El, son of Jor-El and Lara Lor Van... the last son... of Krypton.

Clark is taken a step back trying to not go crazy.

Clark: My name... my real name... is Kal-El?

Robot: Yes, I am Kellex, you're parents robot, created to guide you no matter where you are.

Clark: Kellex, what is this ship?

Kellex: This ship was a base of operation of your ancestors, Hatu-El, this ship has been here on Remnant for centuries, even before Atlas, Mistral, Vale and Vacuo were even named.

Clark: This belonged to my ancestors? This... this is a lot to take in.

Kellex: Follow me, Kal, I know someone who can explain things better than I can.

Kellex starts to float away as Clark follows him. They arrive at the control center, as Clark looks at the technology this ship had. The door closes, with Kellex outside, until he hears steps and looks back, seeing a man in front of him with his hands in his back.

 The door closes, with Kellex outside, until he hears steps and looks back, seeing a man in front of him with his hands in his back