Chapter 2: Secrets inside Beacon

Vale

Y/N is shown talking in jail with someone older, it was his father.

F/F: Your going in circles man, you want to get me out of jail and I'm grateful for it but you're missing pieces of your life because you're running in circles. Your grades are a little down, Joe says you run away from his home at night to who knows where. Where do you get all this time?

Y/N: I make the time. I just need more time-

F/F: F/N.

Y/N: -to be able to at least go finish Beacon and later be able to start a work as a CSI and-

F/F: Why a CSI? You said you were going to be a Huntsman.

Y/N: Why? Ok let's see why... ummmmm... maybe it isn't because my father is in jail by a murder he didn't commit. Why did I get interested on it? I don't know can't remember, maybe because there's still hundreds of kids that lose their parents in jail for something they didn't do-

F/F: F/N.

Y/N: -and even kill their parents in jail and I refuse to let more kids more people lose their parents because this shitty jail just see and arrest without a fucking second thought.

Y/N hits the counter as he pants with his father looking in sadness.

Y/N: Sorry you had to see that part of me, dad.

F/F: *puts his hand in the glass* Give me your hand. *Y/N hesitates but puts it exactly where F/F puts it but from the other side* I want you to listen to me, F/N. I want you to listen to me because I mean this.

There's a moment of silence between them as F/F looks at Y/N which he was looking down.

F/F: I want you to give all that up. And I want you to stop coming to see me. *Y/N gets a bit uncomfortable and emotional* I am a drag in your life.

Y/N stays silent as he puts a hand in his eyes and he sighs with a little panting just to look at his father again.

Y/N: Okay. Um... please don't ever say that to me again. Please.

F/F: You have a big future F/N, but you're waisting it on an old man who's not coming out of this place. You're brilliant man, the best of the best.

Police: Allen is time!

Y/N: Dad, come on.

Police: Allen! Allen move your ass up!

F/F: I want you to make your own future. *gets pulled up by the cops* Make your own future like you mother wanted!

Y/N puts his head in the table and puts the phone back as he sounds like he is crying but gets up and walks away. He walks away in sadness to a small breakfast place, before he goes to Beacon but he was little saddened. Minutes later he walks out of the place and takes a left and bumps into someone. The two fell down as Y/N looks to the person who he bumped into, it was Hal Jordan.

Hal: Watch it dude!

Y/N: I am so sorry, I didn't see you.