Batman trailer

(Starts at 0:32)

The scene showed the cops walking to an alley with a kid being hugged by his parents.

Cop: They said the person who saved them came from nowhere.

The cops walked to see the thieves who had broken teeth and one or two had a completely dislocated arm or even broken.

Cop: They said he was brutal, merciless, but without an scent of killing.

The cop was shown to be talking to a person in a mansion, the cop was young, in his high 20's or low 30's. He was talking to a guy who had a black jacket, black shirt, jeans and black shoes.

Cop: He came out from the shadows and beat the thief to a pulp, like some kind of Grim Reaper. Nobody knows Gotham like you do, Mister Wayne, do you know who might have done it?

The cop gives the guy who was Bruce Wayne, he grabs the paper seeing a figure with full black costume, as Bruce lowers the paper showing his emo looking hair and blue eyes but emotionless. The scene changes to a few cops talking in public but from behind, Bruce who had black make up all around his eyes and the emo hair all loosened, puts a helmet on, shows to be driving back to the mansion in his bike.

Male voice: You're becoming quite a celebrity.

Bruce who was under the mansion takes his helmet off, with a different scene showing him to push a woman with black hair after a car driving through a conference. He stands up and sees a message from a scared Faunus saying "To the vigilante."

Male voice: Why is he writing it to you.

The scene changes to a girl with long black hair, cat ears and amber eyes entering a train with a guy with red hair, a mask and horns with the black figure hiding in the top of the train. Later changes to a criminal with orange hair, a hat and a cane walking from a robbed store smiling.

Younger male voice: They say you're Vengeance, but that's not what I see.

The scene changes to the black figure punching his way through the cops and later changes to the figure punching the horned guy in the face making him drop the sword and later block a blade from the Faunus girl and grabs her hands as both look at each others eye but the figure didn't show any signs of emotions but did have cuts in his costume.

Younger male voice: All I see is the same bastard that tries to play by fear.

(Stops music)

Bruce was in a seat in the mansion, panting until he hears a screech and looks at the window, with a bat flying through it still screeching as Bruce smiled a little after that.

Bruce: So that's who I'm going to be... what I'm going to be.

(Returns music)

A car turns on showing a blue turbo boost as the car revs up and drives away. The car goes through a brick wall chasing another car.

Orange haired guy: Damn, this guy truly is crazy!

The scene changes to the figure jumping from a building and later changes scenes to him in a gargoyle, with the screen showing the title.

(Stops music)

The cops are shown to be walking in an abandoned building until they hear a scream from it. The cops walk to the area as they see a thug with his cheek cut and shaking in fear as he sees the cops still with fear.

Thug: He'll hunt us! He'll hunt us all!

Cop: Who?

Thug: The bat.

The thug look to a wall as the cops look at the same wall, seeing a shuriken in the wall but with a bat figure.

Thug: He'll hunt us all.

(Returns music)

The last scene showed a group of bats flying away but surrounding something or more exactly... someone.

Tomorrow the other two trailers will come