Chapter 7: First Day

The scene shows Team BHAC at 4am of the morning, with the only one up was Bruce... obviously. He is shown in the corner of the dorm using his laptop and his Scroll. A groan was heard which was from Clark who was waking up. He stretches and grabs his new glasses and sees Bruce.

Clark: *whispering* B-Bruce? Why are you awake?

Bruce: *whispering back* I always wake up early.

Clark: Really?

Bruce: Why are you up?

Clark: I always wake up early in the farm, and somehow I almost always arrived late to Signal. Can I ask a question?

Bruce: *not really caring* Shoot it.

Clark: Why did you say Hal's ring is not Atlasian but alien?

Bruce: *looks at Clark unamused* Either your dumb or your dumb, the ring Hal has is not Atlasian cause it doesn't look like it, there's bo technology that lets the human mind protect such things to a ring and create it with green hard light energy. Hal was going to fly but he couldn't without the ring, proving he doesn't have a Semblance, definitely there's no magnet around Hal's body or the ring so he can just call it back.

Clark: That... sort of makes sense.

Bruce: I assume he got his ring in one of the alien interventions around Remnant, like half a year ago, in Atlas, a meteor type ship fell, they said they found a pink skinned alien with green costume, and he had a symbol in front of the ship.

Bruce shows a photo of the symbol as Clark grows in a bit of a shock after seeing it.

Bruce: Is the same symbol Hal has in his ring, and would be stupid to take an inspiration of an alien that we don't know from where it came from

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Bruce: Is the same symbol Hal has in his ring, and would be stupid to take an inspiration of an alien that we don't know from where it came from.

Clark: So is sort of like the-

Bruce: Meteor shower that happened in Vale Smallville almost 15 years ago.

Clark: R-Right.

Bruce keeps typing until they hear a groan of anger and they see Hal woken up.

Hal: What are you two doing up at 6am? GO BACK TO SLEEP!!!

Bruce: I don't sleep much.

Clark: I wake up early.

Hal: Don't care! Either shut up or go to sleep!

Hal smashes his head to the bed and tries to sleep again, just to go to sleep again with Clark walking to the door.

Clark: Gonna take a lap around Beacon, wanna-

Clark looks back and sees that Bruce wasn't anywhere around the room but did see the bathroom door closed, making him think Bruce was in the bathroom.

Clark: Very sneaky.

Clark walks away but Bruce was nowhere near the bathroom, he was shown now in the roof hearing the news. He grabbed his Vigilante costume and puts it on, while hearing the news about a man named Garfield who was putting everything on fire... weird. Bruce puts on the mask and jumps from the roof towards Vale.

RWBY: Justice League (Male Flash Reader x Ruby Rose)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें