Chapter 4: The Start

The scene starts with Y/N getting and stretching at super speed without generating lightning. He dashes away to the kitchen to get some food. Clark was shown walking with Ruby, piggyback riding a sleeping Yang. Hal was shown floating with the green aura around but he looked super dead. Worse was that there was a hyperactive ginger girl singing to a calm guy with green clothes. The scene shows Ruby seeing the girl and guy walking away as she opened her locker, Yang puts her weapon on and Clark was seated down waiting for the two girls to get their stuff.

Ruby: Wonder what those two are so worked up about?

Yang: Oh, who knows? So, you seem awfully chipper this morning!

Ruby: Yep! No more awkward small talk or "getting-to-know-you" stuff. Today, I get to let my sweetheart do the talking.

Ruby caress her weapon as Clark looked weird at Ruby, even after knowing her for most of his life and still creeps him how she treats Crescent Rose.

Yang: Well, remember, Ruby, you're not the only one going through initiation. If you wanna grow up, you're gonna have to meet new people and learn to work together.

Clark: I agree with that.

Ruby: *annoyed* You two sound like Dad! *shives her weapon back to the locker* Okay, first of all: What does meeting new people have to do with fighting? And secondly: I don't need people to help me grow up! I drink milk!

Clark: Uuuuuuuh, what?

Yang: But what about when we form teams?

Ruby: *gets nervous* Um, I don't know, I... I'll just be on your team or Clark's or something...

Clark: Ruby, you can't always depend on being with us, you need to meet new people, have more friends. Try being in someone else's team.

Yang: Exactly what Smallville said.

Ruby: My dear friend Clark Kent, are you implying that you do not wish to be on the same team as me? And don't think I'm counting you out, Yang.

Clark: I didn't say that you have to be in another team, just like try to make a few friends, so you don't get like very bored and lonely or something.

Yang: *shoving Clark back* Pluuuuuuuuuus, is also a way to break out your shell!

Ruby: What the-?! I don't need to 'break out of my shell'! That's absolutely ridiculous!

Clark: *whispering at Yang* I tried.

Yang: *whispering back* Yeah, Ruby is gonna have a hard time here without making friends.

They see a lightning bolt in front of the three until Y/N appeared with electricity around his body, but that made Ruby literally jump to the air and land in Y/N's hands.

Y/N: Uh Ruby?

Ruby: What are you doing!?

Ruby sounded a bit angry for scaring her as Y/N giggled a little after that.

Y/N: Didn't know you get scared that easy.

Yang: Oh yeah, she gets scared easy, and a bit ironic that her birthday is in Halloween.

Y/N: Is it?

Ruby: Hehe... yeah.

The two look at the way they were right now with Ruby in Y/N's hands bridal style. The two in a split second separate with rose petals on the floor and Y/N generating electricity looking left and right a little embarrassed. Yang smiled seeing how Ruby was acting as well as Y/N. They heard a weird sound and saw Hal floating with his green aura around him. He is shown eating a sandwich.