Chapter 40

Slowly, I started to unbutton his shirt as he slid his hands up my legs to my waist. Leaning forward, I kissed up his now exposed chest and neck. Wrapping his arms around me, he sat up and captured my lips.

"Put your arms up." He whispered.

Lifting my shirt over my head, he dropped it to the floor before pulling his shirt off as well. Pulling me back into his chest, he rolled us over, and laid me down on the bed. Settling low, and in between my legs, he started to kiss over my stomach. As he unbuttoned my jeans and started to pull them off of me, he would kiss lower and lower.

When my jeans and panties were both off, he pushed my legs open and teasingly ran a finger over my lips several times. Pushing myself up slightly, I grabbed his arm to stop the teasing, just to have him give me a satisfied smirk.

Turning his head, he gently kissed my inner thigh as he pushed two fingers inside of me. Letting go of his arm, my head fell back with a moan of complete satisfaction. He was so good with his hands, and he could read me so well. He took his time sliding his fingers in and out of me, and curling them up to effectively drive me crazy. As soon as my breathing started to pick up, I felt him move again just before his tongue slid over my clit.

Reaching down, I ran my fingers through his hair several times, until I got to the point that I just took a handful of his hair and held it tight. As he started to suck and move his fingers faster his free hand slid up my stomach and under my bra. Finding my nipple, he gently brushed his finger over it and started to roll it.

As he pushed me over the edge, I was a moaning mess and lost all of my strength to continue to hold onto him. As I rode out my orgasm, he kissed back up my body and found my lips. He kissed me slowly until he couldn't feel me clenching any longer, and he pulled his fingers out of me.

Michael moved his hands to my back and unclasped my bra, pulling it off, and dropping it to the floor with the rest of our clothes. Putting my hand on his chest, I slowly sat up causing him to stand next to the bed. Kissing him again, I unbuttoned his pants and stood up myself, causing him to back up further.

He gave me a questioning look, as I just smiled back at him and dropped to my knees. Hooking my fingers into the waistband of his briefs, I pulled them down with his jeans. Slowly and gently, I started to stroke him as he looked down at me. Sitting up on my knees a little more, I put just the tip in my mouth and started to move. With each stroke, I took a little more of him until he was in my throat.

Running his fingers into my hair on the back of my head, he had a firm grip. Looking up at him, his eyes were closed as he started to gently rock his hips. I loved the sight of him, and the thought that I was the reason he was feeling this much pleasure. Letting go of the base of his shaft, I spread my knees apart, and slowly started to roll my clit with one hand while the other towed with one of my nipples.

I eventually stopped moving, and just let him set the pace that he wanted. I was getting closer to pushing myself to another orgasm, and I think he noticed me starting to shake. Opening his eyes, he pulled completely out of my mouth, and pulled me up to his lips.

"That's my job." He said before picking me up.

Walking back to the bed, he climbed up on it and sat down leaning against the headboard. I was sitting in his lap, and he wrapped an arm around me, lifting me up and lowering me back down onto his rock hard dick. I slowly sank all the way down around him before rocking my hips and starting to move.

Slipping one hand between my legs, he started to roll my clit, while the other hand went to one breast and toyed with my nipple. Just as I was about to reach for the other nipple, he leaned forward and wrapped his lips around it and started to flick his tongue. I did the best I could to ride him, but I was being stimulated in so many ways that I started to lose my strength to continue. I eventually stopped, and just sank as far as I could around him. The feeling of being completely filled by him was erotic enough for me. It was just a second later that he made me cum and I was clenching around him.

While I was lost in the feeling of him, Michael rolled me over onto my back and didn't even wait for me to stop clenching before he was moving again. I haven't ever moaned as much or as loud as I was at this moment. I tried to hold onto his arms, but he started to move so fast that I was just constantly weak.

Sitting up and back on his heels, he lifted my hips up and held onto them firmly as he continued to move. Wanting to feel more, he started to move me back and forth as he thrusted as well. Knowing he was close, I looked up at him and smiled. He smiled back at me before looking down at my tits. With the force of how hard he was fucking me, they were bouncing all over the place, and I know that's one of his favorite things.

"Fuck me harder." I said without thinking.

"What?" He said through ragged breaths.

"Fuck. Me. Harder." I said pointedly.

He stopped completely as he just looked at me. I have never said anything like that in my life, and he knew it was out of character for me to do so. Turning his head slightly, he gave me a questioning look. A slow smile spread across my face as I just nodded. In the blink of an eye, he leaned down and scooped me up in his arms. Walking to the other side of the room, he pressed my back up against the wall. Hooking his arms under my knees, he held my waist completely holding me up. Pushing back into me, he leaned forward and ran his teeth over my neck.

"Tell me if I need to stop." He whispered just before picking up his pace again.

Leaning back from me, he continued to go faster and faster. His eyes were locked on my chest, as I arched my back and let out every moan and scream of pleasure. As I came for the final time, I felt my nipples completely harden, and Michael didn't slow down at all. Suddenly, he completely stopped, and I felt him pulse repeatedly as he filled me. Leaning forward he took one of my nipples into his mouth again and gently sucked on it and flicked his tongue over it. Moving to the other side, he did the same thing before moving up to my lips.

"You're absolutely incredible, and I love you so much." he said softly through his panting breaths.

"You did all the work." I said with a smile, "And I love you too." I said as I leaned back in for another kiss.

Unhooking his arms from my legs, he wrapped them around my waist and lifted me away from the wall. I wrapped my legs around him, keeping his dick inside me as he walked back to the bed. Climbing onto the bed, he laid down on his back, and I stayed still on his chest. I could still feel him pulse every now and then, and it was the absolute best way to fall asleep from the exhaustion of loving him.