Chapter 20

I watched as her eyes fluttered shut, and she completely gave into me. It was so hard to keep my hands off of her all through dinner. She looked amazing in her dress, and I wanted nothing more than to just have her. Running one hand over her ass, and down her thigh, I let out a heavy sigh.

"Are you ok?" She asked softly as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Yes," I said kissing over her neck again, "I'm just trying to control myself."

"Don't." She said in a whisper. "Do whatever you want to me."

"...Harper..."

"I mean it." She said as she started to unbutton my shirt, "Take me."

I looked into her eyes for a brief moment before slowly kissing her again. When all the buttons were undone, she ran her hands up my chest and over my shoulders to push off my shirt. I started to search for the tie of the straps of her dress, but had to feel around for a while to try and find them.

"I absolutely love this dress, but it's kind of complicated to get off of you." I said with a chuckle.

She started to laugh too as I picked her up off the couch. Wrapping her legs around my waist she untied and started to unwrap the straps as I walked us up the stairs to my bedroom. As I stepped through the door, she lifted the crop top over her head, and let it fall to the floor. Setting her down on the bed, I stepped back and started to unbuckle my belt.

Harper slowly stood up and stepped back into my chest. Giving me a small smirk, she started to kiss over my chest and slowly made her way down my abs. Looking up at me from her knees, she smiled as she undid my jeans and let them fall. I could feel my breathing increase as she ran her lips over the waistband of my briefs before hooking her fingers into it and slowly working them down.

Running her hands back up my legs, she started to slowly stroke before I felt her lips and her tongue. It took everything within me to keep my eyes open to watch her. Gently gathering her hair, I held it back as she moved. As much I wanted to let her continue, I had to stop her after a few minutes to keep from cumming.

Pulling her back up to her feet, I pushed her skirt and thong off, and put her back onto the bed. Sliding my hand up her back, I unclasped her bra and threw it across the room. I can't describe the feeling of having her naked, and underneath me again. This is where she belongs. With me, protected and having her every need and desire fulfilled.

Lowering down on top of her, I wrapped my arms around her as I kissed and gently sucked up her neck. Rocking my hips into her, she let out the softest moans as she felt my dick run over her clit. She was already so wet, that I was able to slowly push into her. Knowing she needed to adjust to me last time, I made sure to be easy.

Wrapping her arms around me she held me close as I started to move. Sitting up slightly, I couldn't help but get lost in her eyes. I've never had someone look at me the way she was. We never changed positions, and we didn't say a word. Lost in the feel of each other, we rode out our highs over and over again.

Rolling onto my back, I held her to my chest as we both caught our breath. After several minutes, she pushed herself up so she was sitting on my hips. Running my hands up her legs, I held her waist as I just looked at her. I loved how petite she was, and how well she just seemed to fit with me.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked.

"You." I said with a smile.

"What about me?"

"Everything. Absolutely everything about you." I said as I sat up and wrapped my arms around her again.

"How do you feel so good?" She asked as she kissed over my shoulder.