Chapter 2

Saturday morning was busy. I had to try and get all of my errands done before heading over to see Sam. I knew I would be hung over tomorrow and not want to do anything. After heading to the dry cleaner, and the hardware store, I picked up groceries for the week, and headed home.

When I pulled into the garage, I opened the back hatch of the Tahoe and grabbed the dry cleaning and the bag from the hardware store. Opening the door to the house, I could hear the T.V. on. Setting the bag from the hardware store on the kitchen counter, I took the dry cleaning into the bedroom and hung everything up.

"Can you help me bring in the groceries?" I asked Jeremy as I walked past him back to the garage.

"Yeah." He said as he stood up and followed me out to the car.

I grabbed as many bags as I could while he grabbed the case of water. I started to put everything away while he brought the rest inside for me. When everything was inside I handed him the bag from the hardware store.

"I was able to get the new faucet today for the kitchen sink." I said.

Pulling it out of the bag and looking at it he nodded and set it back on the counter, "Ok, I'll get to it."

My shoulders fell as he walked back into the living room and sat on the couch. Looking at the clock on the wall, I knew he would be hungry soon. Pulling out everything to make him his favorite pastrami sandwich, I set it all out on the counter. Knowing he wants white bread instead of wheat, I grabbed the bread I just bought for him at the store. When the sandwich was made, I put a handful of sea salt and vinegar chips with it on the plate and took it to him.

"Here. I figured you were hungry." I said as I set it on the coffee table in front of him.

"Thank you baby." He said with a smile as he rubbed the back of my thigh. "What time are you leaving?"

"I'm going to jump in the shower now. I'll probably leave in just over an hour."

"Ok." he said as he hooked his finger into my shirt and pulled me down to his lips. "I love you." He said after kissing me.

"I love you too." I said with a small smile.

I quickly showered and just put on a pair of jeans and a white cropped tee. 

Letting my hair air dry, I put on a quick layer of mascara before packing my overnight bag

Letting my hair air dry, I put on a quick layer of mascara before packing my overnight bag. Double checking I had everything I needed, I walked back out to the living room. Leaning over the back of the couch, I kissed Jeremy's cheek.

"I'm gonna go. Please let me know when you guys are home for the night so I know you're safe." I said.

"I will. Love you. Have fun!" He said with a smile.

"Love you too." I said as I smiled back at him.

Sam and Carter just lived a few minutes from us. Winding through the neighborhood, I pulled into the driveway of their little house.