"I'm sorry, I'm here because of my sister who have a performance here I didn't even know that you were here ...hah! Of course I didn't even know who Felix were and I don't even know that there's a guy who is a werew—hmph!" I widened my eyes as my mouth got shut by a warm wet lips. I place my hands on his shoulder try to push him away but he just wrapped his arm around my waist with his other hand on the back of my head pull me into deep kiss.

I start become weak by his magical kiss til I gave up on pushing his shoulder, slowly closing my eyes letting him to sucking on my lips.

We break apart and he just smile make me even more confuse about him.

"Got you"

I furrowed my brow, looking at him confusingly.

"Why are you suddenly k...kiss me?"

"Because you're too noisy"

"I— that's not THE POINT!"

"What's the point then?"

"The point is...why are you suddenly kiss me when you just say that we won't end up together and even ask me to not look for you what is this all of the stuff that you s—"

"If you talk much again, I'm sure you'll get shut by kiss again..."

I immediately shut my mouth when he leaned down his face towards me for an inches away.
At the same time, can't understand him.

His expression change again, from the teasing look into emotional.

He held on my hand with his head looking down, caressing my hand with his thumb softly.

"I'm sorry"

I getting even more confused about him.

"For what?" I asked.

"Sorry for not letting you to speak that time... I just... Afraid of hearing the same things from your mouth" he said.

"Huh?" I look at him confusingly.

"If...wasn't that girl told me, I definitely don't know how you felt... I'm sorry Y/n..."

What? What is this? Why is he suddenly apologize to me and start being nice towards me? Is this the part of his plan?
To...kill me?!

No no no, I'm not gonna let this shit happen again. I gotta get out of here, this boy full of confusion. I can't even read his mind.
First, he tell me to just not met with him.
Secondly, he start being nice towards me...
That sounds strange yet dangerous.

"Y/n...to be honest, I miss you"

I look at him surprisingly.
Honestly, I miss him too.

"All of these days I kept on thinking of you and I don't even know how to forget you even tho that I've promised myself for not look for you but my heart can't stop me to look for you" he said.

"Actually, I kinda felt happy when I saw you at the restaurant after gone for a month but...I feel scare to face you knowing that you would going to start scared of me..." He continued.

I just look at him don't even know how to react.

"After get to know from one of your friend that they told me about the truth that you keep looking for me after my sudden missing and even tell me about what you feel towards me..."

My friend? Who? Emma? Gwen? Or...Joanne?

"Y/n...would you—"

"Y/n! Y/n! Where are you!"

Felix words got cut off by somebody that making me turn around found a tall guy looking surrounding til put his eyes on me.

"Oh found you! I've call you many time but you didn't answer me"
It's Jungkook who just walk towards me with a hand on his hand showing me 30 missed call that he call me.

"Oh?" I widened my eyes and check my phone. it's on silent mode...no wonder...

"I'm sorry, I set silent"

"Quick, Somi performance bout to start and mom got worried about you for not coming back for hella 50 minutes..."

He begin to laid his eyes on Felix then back to me giving me his small eyes and a long "oh~" then poke his tongue on the inside cheek.

"No wonder you took so long, you weren't went to the toilet but... dating" he said.

"I— no! It's not what you think!"

"Ne...oppa understand...but you can't just skip Somi performance or else she might be sad"

I take a breath give up on explain to him.

"Come on, we got no time now"

I just nodded and follow my stepbrother.

"Y/n"

I turn around to look at Felix.

"Would you mind to give me a time to talk with her?" He look at Jungkook.

Jungkook just look at him then look at me "1 minute"

"Thanks"

Jungkook begin to walk towards somewhere to wait me and I look at Felix who is standing Infront of me.

"Y/n..." He take a deep breath before talk again.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

I'm quite surprised with the sudden confession and just look at him with my mouth open.

"You can don't answer me yet , I'll wait til you gave me the final answer" he smile and walk away back to where he just come.

I just watch him left then got call by my stepbrother, I look at Felix once again before run towards my stepbrother and head back to the hall til the don't know how many round has done of the performance. I sit down and got ask by my mom in whisper about where I was going until gone for almost an hour. I apologize and we just enjoy the show of Somi and her team as her background.
I'm so proud of her get to perform on the stage that she has been dream of and her dream has come true.

My mom start to cry as she also felt proud of her daughter who performed on the stage until my stepfather kept giving her tissue.

The performance was so amazing until all of the people stand up and applause after the performance is ended.

The concert finally ended, we went to meet with Somi and head out the building while talking happily on how proud we were to see her perform on the stage.

"You did great I'm proud of you my daughter" said my mom.

"I thought I was going to embarrass Infront the audience but didn't expect I literally did it! Oh my gosh" said Somi.

I just smile and look around the place til saw Felix who is looking at me while walking down the stairs along with his friends.

"Y/n why are you still standing there, get in the car now we're going home now" my mom said.

"Huh? Oh sorry" I quickly get in the car and the car begin to pull out. My mind start to flashing back the confession from Felix.

Was he really serious or...