Chapter 87 - Franky Family and The Galley-La Company

Start from the beginning

Luffy: "Y-Y-YOU'RE GONNA GIVE US THAT MUCH MONEY?!" he yelled again.

(Y/N): "Shut up! Do you want people to hear us, and instantly have people begging as we walk out?"

Manager: "This is indeed worth that much. This is wonderful gold, taking its historical value and purity into account." he said making the crew happy.

Luffy: "With that much money, we can fix the Merry good!"

Usopp: "Yeah! We'll even get some change."

Luffy: "Then, we'll spend the rest of the money to buy a bronze statue!"

(Y/N): "Yep. That's not gonna happen."

Manager: "If you accept that account, please sign and put your thumbprint here. I'll go prepare the money immediately."

(Y/N) was going to get ready with his ink nails to write with and placing his thumbprint. But Nami stopped him from doing so by slamming her leg on the table.

(Y/N): "What is it?" he pulled his arm back and puts his hands in his pockets

Nami: "There're three things I want to say, Mr. Appraiser. First... I forgot to mention, but those two got 100 million and 80 million on their head. Second... I don't accept the appraisal you've just given us. Third... if you lie to us again, this gentleman will take your head to go." she clicked her fingers to signal to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Sure..."

Nami: "That is all

Nami: "That is all..."

Manager: "I... I'M SORRY!"

Then they were given the money that was basically raining on them.

Usopp: "Th-Three hundred million Berries?! Isn't this a dream?"

Nami: "Our adventure on the sky islands has finally borne fruit! I'm super rich!"

Luffy & Usopp: "THAT SHOW BE "WE"! LADY!" they shouted at her.

Manager: "P-Please come again!"