I pulled onto our driveway, my eye sight blurred because of my tears. I knew it was only a matter of time until Kai arrived here as-well so without thought I left the car, grabbing all my belongings before I did. Locking the car as I walked towards the front door. As I unlocked the front door I heard Kai's voice yell behind me,
"Y/n". I stepped into our house, not battering a eyelid at him. I pushed the door shut but he stopped it before it closed after running up to the door. I set my things down on the side and made my way upstairs, Kai following me,
"Please talk to me" he begged. As I reached the bottom of the stairs I stopped, tears continued to roll down my eyes. I slowly turned around, facing him, eye to eye. His eyes were full of tears and one rolled down his cheek, he hated seeing me like this.
"I'm so sorry" he pleaded, pain laced in his voice.
"Your sorry" I question, slightly laughing "Your sorry" I repeated, raising my voice. Kai nodded his head and wiped a tear away from his cheek. "Oh well that's ok then" I sarcastically said. He shook his head, realising that I might not forgive him. "Don't worry everyone Kai's sorry" I said with a sarcastic look. More tears slipped out my eyes and I took my head into my hands and sobbed. He stepped toward me, making our bodies touch, his hands attempted to touch me.
"No" I yelled, taking my head out my arms. "You do not get to touch me" I yelled again. He looked down, then his eyes found mine.
"I'm sorry" he whispered. Laughter left my lips, embarrassed for him that he thought a sorry would fix this. I took a step closer to him, angry consumed my body.
"Why would you do this" I screamed at him while pounding his chest. He took it but didn't move. Using all his strength, he brung me into his arms, restraining me.
"Let go of me" I yelled into his chest, trying to push him away. Of course he was stronger than me so I soon gave in fighting him and sobbed in his arms. My hands gripped the back of his shirt, holding onto him for dear life. One of his hands rubbed the back of my head, his head rested on mine as he was significantly taller than me. After calming me down, he realised me from his grip. Neither of us said anything as I backed away, facing my head down. I slowly backed away,
"Please let me explain" he plead but I soon interrupted,
"Don't bother" and with that I made my way upstairs. Kai stood still, unable to process what was going on. Once I got to our bedroom, I flopped myself on my side of the bed. My face buried in a pillow as I began to sob. My hands reached up to grip the pillow as I did. To my surprise kai hadn't came upstairs, maybe he got the hint I didn't want to talk to him. Finally. Crying into my pillow, I soon fell asleep. When I had been asleep, Kai came to check on me. He pulled a blanket over me, staring at my puffy eyes. He had never felt pain like this before, knowing he was the cause of this broke him.

I woke up to the sunlight hit my eyes, squinting as I opened them. I flopped my hand other to Kai's side of the bed, thinking I would touch him. But then I remembered what happened the previous night. I sat up and stretched while yawning, waking myself up. I swung my legs out bed and slipped my feet into my slippers. I was still in the clothes I had on yesterday, so pulled my jumper over my arms and grabbed one of Kai's tops, craving him. I peeled my sweatpants down my legs and grabbed a pair of Kai's boxers, one by one leg stepping into them.

Once I had got changed, I left the room, going to make myself coffee and breakfast. Meandering down the stairs, I wondered if Kai had left as he wasn't in our bed, not that I wanted him to be. I popping my head round the corner, to see Kai asleep on the sofa, a blanket covering. I continued to make my way into the kitchen when I heard a shuffling noise in the lounge. Ignoring it, I put the kettle on and looked through the fridge, after time of a debate with myself I decided to make pancakes.
"Hey" I heard Kai walked into the kitchen in a rush, standing in the door way after his rush to get there. I looked other to him, which he thought was progress. After a second of just looking at him standing in his boxers, I started to gather the ingredients to make my breakfast.
"What you making" he asked, trying to make conversation. It had only been a matter of hours and I already missed him.
"Pancakes" I muttered, reluctant to speak to him. He walked over to me and rested his chin on my shoulder, his body touching mine. I shifted uncomfortably, making him remove his body from mine. He poured the ready coffee into a my mug and handled it to me. I looked at him and gave him a awkward smile, a smile you would give a stranger after they smiled at you. I'm the corner of my eye I saw his face fall, his eyes trailing down to the floor.
"You know I love you" he murmured. My lack of response made him unsure. "You know what right?" He asked again, his voice slightly breaking.
"I don't know" I said softly, still mixing my pancake mix, looking down at it.
"What" he said, unsure of what I had just said. He walked over to me and his hands cupped my cheeks. "I love you, so much" he said as a tear rolled down his eye.
"Ok" I replied, not wanting to give him much attention.
"Do you believe me" he questioned with a raised eyebrow. His hands letting my face out his grip.
"Mhm" I mummed as I nodded my head.