Zhan stood up and went closer to the door. The gaurd immediately stopped him.

"You can't go in there?"

'I know it's going to get me unnecessary attention but it's worth the shot'

He thought and proceeded to throw himself towards the door.

The gaurd immediately pulled him back by holding him by his armpits.

"Let me goo!!! I wanna go in~~~"

He whined acting drunk. He did take that shot so he had the smell of alcohol on it making it kinda legit.

"Kid go and throw this tantrum somewhere else"

"You old baldieee~~~let me go!! Or I'll crack open that shinny head of yours"

"You little piece of shit!"

The man said raising his hand. Zhan closes his eyes but he didn't felt the impact. He looked up and a tall man probably in his thirties stood infront of him, holding the gaurd's hand.

Zhan snatched his hand back and moved behind the newly arrived 'Gentleman'

His appearance screamed wealth. He was wearing an overcoat and his blonde locks fell down his ears. He was wearing black leather gloves. His coat was drapped over his shoulders.

°Appearance°

°Appearance°

He turned around and looked down at Zhan. He had a cigarette in his right hand with a small walking stick in his left hand. He placed his stick under Zhan's chin and tilted his head to have a better look. Zhan could see his smirk and stopped himself from rolling his eyes.

"Let him in, he's with me"

"Ok Sir"

He wrapped an arm around Zhan's waist and this time Zhan just rolled his eyes getting annoyed. The rich young man pulled Zhan in with himself.

They entered a lavish corridor, the floor covered with red carpet.  It felt like a luxury five star hotel.

Zhan wiggled in the embrace of the stranger.

"Stop moving around, the corridor has cameras"

Zhan flinched as the taller man whispered in his ear.

'Motherfucker-'

"This looks uncomfortable"

The man said pulling Zhan's hood off his head. Zhan immediately turned his back to the camera and glared at the man.

His eyes widened as he felt the man unzipping his hoodie and taking it off.

"Don't make me loose it. I'll punch you-"