Part 4

POV: Alice

The next day I woke up to do the same routine like yesterday and the day before that and the day before that. Let's just say my life is kinda boring.

I started to get myself ready for my day. Brush my hair and teeth, put on a old white blouse, a long grey skirt and my old shoes. I walked towards the kitchen and found my mother and sister sitting on the kitchen table, eating there breackfast. "Alice! Can I come to the lake with you?" Nova asked me with puppy eyes. I laughed and told her she could come if our mother agreed too. Now she looked at my mother with puppy eyes and begged her. My mother looked at me with annoying look on her face that made me laugh. She looked back at my sister and told her that she could go. She was really happy and jumped up and down again, I rolled my eyes playfully and sat down to eat something too.

When I was finished with my food it was time for the animals to eat. I walked towards the animals and did what I always do, only this time the chickens laid eggs. I grabbed them and went back in the house. My sister was ready to go, I grabbed the two buckets and together we went to the lake.

It was fun to see my little sister enjoying nature. She saw a butterfly and run after it trying to catch but it flew away before she could. She ran around and jumped up and down, that kid had to much energy.

After the 20 minute walk we reached the lake. Nova took of her shoes and stepped in the lake with her tiny feet, I could tell she loved it as much I love it. I did the same and also walked in the lake. The water stopped by my anckels just like by Nova. It wasn't that cold anymore, it was just a right temperature.

"Alice! Alice! Look a fish!" Nova almost screamed to me, I sometimes forget that she haven't seen all animals in real life. She is so excited about a fish, it was the cutest thing.

I splash some water towards Nova and she splash water back, before I know we had a water fight. I haven't laughed so hard in months, it was nice. If you think about it I had a good life with my sweetest little sister and my beautiful and caring mother. I was soaked at the end of our water fight and so was Nova. It was amazing to hear her laugh again it was almost magical.

"Should we go back to Rose and mother?" I asked her, she nodded and I quikly filled the two buckets with water, put on out shoes and went back to our home.

I laughed the whole way home with her, I wish I could capture this moment and have it with me for forever. When we reached our home we saw my mother working in the garden. I walked towards her I dried already and so was Nova. "Did you two had fun?" She asked and stopped with everything. Nova smiled from ear to ear and nodded heavely. She hugged her and then I hugged her. "We really enjoyed ourselfs." I smiled and my mother was happy to see me smile. "Good, can you help me in the garden now?" She asked me and I nodded with pleasure. I helped her and after 2 hours my sweat was dripping down my face and my back hurts. My mother made dinner tonight so I could rest a little. I went to my room and decided to take a little nap. Dreaming about everything and nothing.