Part 28

POV: Alice
I was screaming to let me out but there was no one there. I have know idea were Lily and Clare are, I hope they are okay. I heard footsteps and start to yell again. "Please be quiete! My ears are almost bleeding!" It was the voice from Nicolas. He came inside and I tried to run out of the door but Nicolas pushed me down to the floor. Everything hurts and this was really not good for the baby. "What do you want from me?" I asked him with shaking voice. I was so scared of him. "I want something what I can't have. Your baby." He said stepping closer to me and put a hand on my tummy. I pushed his hand away but he grabbed my wrist tight. Tears in my eyes because it hurt so bad. "Why do you want my baby?" I asked in shock of what he said. "Because I can't have childeren. I have been sick for a while now and I can't give childeren to my wife so I need to steal one to keep my bloodline of royals exist." He was telling me this like it was the most normal thing in the world. "I need royal blood to rule my kingdom someday, a strong man. When I heard you were pregnant I had to get you here so I made this whole thing up to get you here alone. Thomas is hunting with one of MY hunters, and if you don't do what I say I can let him to kill your beloved husband." He said stroking my cheek with his hand. "What are you doing when it is a girl?" I asked actually not wanting to know that answer. "I'm gone kill it and your husband." He said keeping his poker face. "So you better give me a boy or else it's bye bye daughter and bye bye husband." He said while laughing like the devil. He walked out the dark and cold dungeon leaving me all alone. I cried so much stroking my tummy making sure the baby was okay. How in the world am I going to get out of here.

POV: Thomas - earlier that day.
I woke up this morning early to go hunting with one of the hunters I know for a while now. Marco was his name, he is one of the best hunters in the world I've been told. I got ready and met him at the stables. The stable boy got my horse ready to go. I climbed on my horse and together we went towards the woods. He had a small cabin in the woods he told me so we went there to get everything sorted.

We arrived at the little cabin. I walked in and it looked like no one had been here for years. It had one bed, a table with four chairs, a fireplace and two windows. It didn't really matter because we were only here to leave our horses and maybe to leave some animals we had shot. I soon as I walked inside Marco shut the door and locked it. "What are you doing?" I asked but he turned around holding a gun pointing at me. I held my hands in the air to tell him I don't mean no harm. "Get on your knees!" He yelled so I slowly did what he told me to do. He grabbed a rope from the table, I need to say I was getting scared but I stayed calm. "Your gone do what I say!" He yelled again and I nodded in agreement not wanting to piss him off more. He told me to sit on one of the chairs so I did and he started to tied my hands behind the chair. Then he tied my legs to the chair, I couldn't move at all and it was freaking me out. "Why are you doing this?" I tried to ask but before I knew it he had a cloth tied around my mouth. I couldn't move or speak and I had no idea what was going on.