Part 24

POV: Alice
It's been a week sinds the funeral and I was feeling not good. I lost weight and you could see that Lily and Clare are very worried about me. I have only eat 1 apple this week. Hidding this is getting harder and harder by the day because Thomas wants to have dinner all the time, I always make up an excuse. He somehow always believed me. I also talked to Thomas about my mother and sister to move in with us and he loved the idea so in a couple of days my mother and sister are here with me.

Thomas and I are in the garden just making a little walk I thought until he stood behind me and puts his hands on my eyes. "What are you doing?" I asked while giggling. "I have a surprise for you. I asked if they could make it the day before our wedding as a wedding gift and they were done yesterday." He said and I could hear his smirk. He was leading me towards something in the garden. "Okay keep your eyes shut until I say so." He said and I nodded very excited. He took his hands away and I heard him walking infront of me. "1. 2. 3 and look." He said. I opened my eyes and saw a beautiful rose garden I smiled widely. Looking all around me everywhere I looked were roses all different kinds of colours. I jumped in Thomas' arms and kissed him on his lips. "I think you like it." He says laughing and I nodded very excited. He took my hand and started to dance with me not formal just fun dancing. I laught at his actions I loved it. I really started to like him more and more. When he stopped with dancing we sat on the wooden bench I put my head on jis shoulder and he put his head on mine. "I'm glade you like it. This is my wedding gift for you." He says and I look up at him. "But I don't have anything for you." I say I little emberassed. "You don't have to. I've got you and that the best gift ever." He says kissing my head. That made me giggle and blush. Thomas turned around and took a red rose. "Here for you because you are just the best and I love you very much." He says handing me the rose. I took it and blush even more I think I was just as red as the rose. "I love you too." I say and he looked with wide eyes at me then smiled. "This is the first time you say you love me." He said smiling like an idiot, I just giggled.

After a while sitting and talking we both stood up. "What do you want to do?" He asked me and I just wanted to have some fun so. "Catch me if you can!" I said laughing and running away. I heard him laughing too and then running after me. My dress did not made this easier. I was hidden behind a bush hoping he wouldn't see me. I smell the rose it smelled amazing but then I needed to sneeze. "That was not smart, love." He said while grabbing my waist and spin me around. I was out of breath and so was he. We were both laughing until. I started to feel dizzy and not so well. My heart was beating like crazy and my breaths were getting shorter. Thomas looked at me very concerned. "Alice, are you okay?" He asked but before I could answer I saw black dots blurring my vision and then everything went black.