Part 14

POV: Alice
I walked inside the dinning room and saw everyone already sitting in the chairs. "I'm sorry for being late. My maids wanted me to look at my best." I said while making a curtsy for them. "It's okay my child, you look very beautiful. Take a seat and enjoy yourself." The king answered me and I walked towards the sit next to Thomas. The king was sitting on the head of the table and the queen the opsite of Thomas. Thomas gave me a smile that I returned not wanting him to think something was wrong. The queen was the whole time looking at me, while Thomas and the king were talking and eating. I was lucky that this was a family dinner and the rules were not so strict now. I played with my food a little think if I need to eat it or not. Then Thomas looked at me and came closer. "Don't you like the food, love?" He asked, whispering in my ear. "No, No. I love it. It's really good." I whispered back trying to hide everything. Thomas looked at my plate and then at me again. "You haven't eaten anything, love. Is everything okay?" He asked again, still whispering so no one could hear us. The queen was still looking at me and that made me very nervous. I slowly put some food on my fork and put it into my mouth. Thomas kept watching until I swallowed. I took little bites everytime until everyone was done with their food. The king and queen got up and exited the room. "Are you feeling sick?" Thomas asked concerned. I looked in his eyes and just shaked my head. One of the guards came and asked for Thomas. He kissed my forehead and walked out of the room.

I ran to the toilet and made myself throw up. Everything I eat today from the picknick until the dinner lay now in the toilet. I flushed it and walked out like nothing happen. 'This is what I do when I eat from now on. It's not healthy but if I don't lose weight the queen will make me lose it and I don't want to know how.' I thought while walking back to my room. Lily and Clare were waiting for me in my room. "And? How was it?" They both asked. "Good, I guess." I answered not wanting to know anything. They looked at each other with a confussed look on there faces. "You guess?" Clare asked looking at me now with a confussed look. "Yeah, It was fun." I answered again. I want to tell them so bad but I can't because I'm terrified of the queen. "Okay, whatever. I saw the letter on your desk for your mother and sister and already sent it to someone to give it to your mother and sister." Lily said with a big smile like she was proud of herself. "Thank you so much, I forgot to ask." I said and hugged them both with a smile like nothing is going on. They both made me ready for bed and got out of my room.

'Why is my life like this? Why me?' I thought and fell asleep dreaming of Thomas.