I wanted to ask him, Why was he doing all of this? For me especially. But we all knew that answer.... Right? I picked up my eye liner and began to outline my top lip with black.

"Let me help you."

I looked over my shoulder at him, "Do you know what you're doing?"

"Of Course. I had to do one of my Dom's makeup as punishment." He laughed.

I handed him the liner and he gripped my jaw softly. Toshi quickly gave me three pecks on the lips before starting.

"Sorry had to get them in so I don't fuck up your lips later." He chuckled.

After a minute of him outlining my lips he asked for lipgloss and I obliged, "You look so beautiful." He admired.

A warm feeling spread across my chest and I could help but smile like a dummy.

He cleared His throat, drawing my attention back to him.

"I promise not to use you as a trophy tonight."

"And I promise not to use you as clout tonight." I replied.

"Ready?" He asked, taking my hand.

I reached up and fixed his bowtie, "Nowwww I'm ready."

𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂

"Wow." is all I could say. The place looked like an empire from rome. The building was so big. The old stone walls took on a milky white color. Decorations such as angles and flowers were engraved into them. The driver pulled into the parking lot and cameras snapped loudly at the heroes fronting on the large rolled out carpet. Fans screamed loudly and waved papers in their hands.

I shuttered as Shinsou placed his hand on the small of my back guiding me to the red carpet. "No, no, no ,no..." is all I muttered as I moved with him.

"This is the only way to get into the building." I looked up at the many stairs the carpet was rolled down. A stone arch across the entrance held flowers and vines, "You'll be fine, I promise. Just don't speak to them... and keep your head up."

I nervously shook my head and began to move with him once more. Toshi pulled me into him as we were confronted by fans.

"Hitoshi! Who is that woman?!" A news reporter screamed as she shoved a mic in his face.

"Confidential." Is all he responded back.

"Excuse me miss! Who are you wearing tonight?!" She asked, shoving the mic in my face.

I scrunched up my nose, The fuck does that even mean? Is that a term for rich people?

Toshi placed his hand over the mic lowering it as he spoke, "Go away." I looked at the woman as her pupils fogged and her lips parted slightly. She turned away from us, her feet dragged behind her as she trailed off the red carpet.

I looked up at him. His pupils were also a washed out purple. He held a look of disgust as his eyes followed the woman.

"D-Did you use your quirk on her!?" I barked, I get that she was bothering me but he didn't have to embarrass her in front of thousands of people.

He looked back down at me and started walking us inside the building. I looked back over my shoulder at the poor woman. Her cheeks were a deep red with embarrassment.

Poor thing.

"She'll Be fine."

"Toshi, you didn't have to do that to her."