Part 33 - Vacation !!

Hi!

***

• James' PoV •

"So as we all know that now you are just going out public with the girlfriend. We would like to know how's the relationship going so far?" The interviewer asked me.

I smiled so big, "I have never been this happy." I answered straight to the point.

The interviewer also looked happy with my answer. "Tell us more about the lady!" She exclaimed.

I looked at the camera with the smile not leaving my face, "she is a lovely person, just what I have always wanted. She's perfect." I said.

"So, will we see James Reid tie the knot soon then?"

I laughed, "I don't want to answered it on air, but the clue is, I know what I have and I am more than willing to spend the rest of my life with the woman who makes me a better person. She is an amazing woman. I don't care about the hates people are throwing onlinely to her. Or whatsoever people talk in the interviews about our relationship. It doesn't affect us anymore. It took us so long to finally be together again, so I don't want a small misperception to ruin what I have with her. Luckily with her being the angel she is. She understands that I work in the showbiz, and the drama that comes with it." I explained.

"Is this you saying that you are soon going to get married then? I can see how in love you are with her." The interviewer said.

My lips curled up, "She gave me the second chance. I wouldn't want to ruin it by being stupid." I said. "I am so in love with her. But I better stopped my ranting." I continued.

The interviewer laughed, "oh we all love to see the quite James rants about his love for his woman. We all surely would love to see that. Just by sitting here I can feel the love you have for her!" She exclaimed. I shook my head as we all laugh.

"So James, your birthday is coming soon. Any plans for the day?" The interviewer asked.

"Nothing much, just spending the day with the girlfriend." I said. Not wanting to spill any about my next vacation.

***

I hugged Sally once she came out from the airport, "miss you lots." I said as I kissed her forehead, grabbing her hand in mine.

"I miss you too." She said. We walked hand in hand. As we started to approach the crowd of paparazzi, I pulled her into my embrace, "calm down," I said to her. "Give us a way, guys" I said to the crowd of paparazzi.

"James, Sally, how are you both? Are you guys tying the knot soon?" One of them asked.

"Is she coming here for your birthday?"

"How's it going with Alexis now that you have new girl?"

***

"Sorry for the inconvenience." I said to Sally once we are in the car.

She looked at me and smile, "that is how is it I guess dating the superstar." She replied.

I smiled as I hold her hand in mine. "But I am fully yours. So happy to meet you again. I love you." I said.

"Love you too." She replied. I closed my eyes and smile.

It is so heartwarming to hear the person you love say that they love you too. Took me so long to finally hear it again. And all those years are really worth it. I squezee her hand in mine and brought it to my lips and kissed it.

"I am so lucky, I don't know what I did in my past life to be able to be a man that deserve you." I said.

"Since we got back together you've always been like this. So loving and caring. I guess that what you did too in your past life." She chuckled. I laughed along with her.

***

@sallypatriciaa : look at how wide his smile is

@sallypatriciaa : look at how wide his smile is. So happy to be able to celebrate your day with you.
I know I didn't write much about him on social media cause we live in the reality. And since today is his Big day, I would love to tell him that I can bear the distance but I cannot imagine a life without him. For him, I would go through the distances and heartaches, he is my one and only❣️
View all 43 comments
@james : promise you no more heartaches and more laugh in the future. Oh and come on! Distance is not for forever. Love you lots.

***

@james : loving her

@james : loving her. Forever and always ✌🏻
View all 34959 comments
@bretjackson : stop it you two!
         @james : can not blame me. She is being too good to be true.
@laurenreidabook : Im waiting for the wedding invitation!
         @james: oh, surely you'll be the first one to know!
@sallypatriciaa : love you too❣️
          @james : forever and always❣️❣️

***

• Sally's POV •

IS JAMES REID GOING TO TIE THE KNOT SOON?

JAMES REID AND GIRLFRIEND ARE PLANNING A MARRIAGE.

WHO IS SALLY PATRICIA ? JAMES REID IS GETTING MARRIED REALLY SOON?

I knitted my brow reading all the headlines.
"See! Cause you reply to Lauren's comment, it went to the headlines already!" I exclaimed to James.

He just smiled, "well it's true, if we are to get married then she'll definitely be the first to know." He said.

***

Thats all for today's update