Part 27 - Old Friend Reunited

Enjoy!!

***

•Sally's POV•

Today I'm going to shop a lil bit for Bret's welcoming party. Bret told me that he invited James, Lauren, Alexis, and someone he didn't want to tell me.

"So do you want to go alone or want me to drive you?" Bret asking me.

"Nah, I'll just go alone Bret, I'll just take the taxi," I said to him.

He knitted his brows, "you sure? You know that I'm free today right?" He asked.

I just shrugged my shoulder, "you prepare the whole party, I can just go by myself." I said. "I'm going out now, I'll be back before 4."

• Bret's POV •

Today is the day I'm gonna get Sally and James talk to eachother again. I'm sure that is what they need. Talk their problems out and solved it.

Sally has just left to go shopping, since she didn't really bring much clothes plus she is also going to hunt some make up. That's how she said it.

I decided I'll just call James one more time, just to make sure that he will come to the party tonight.

"Hello, Bret. What's up?"

"Hey James, I just want to tell, er no let me correct, to remind you that you should come to the party in my house tonight, you remember it, don't you?" I asked him.

"Oh yeah, I actually forgot about it. But still I don't know whether I can make it or not, but I'll try my best, OK?" He said.

"Oh come on James for this one time only, you won't regret coming today, I swear." I told him.

"Okay okay for you, Bret. What time is it?" He asked.

"Around 7? It is a dinner gathering and a lil bit touch of wine," I said

****

• Sally's POV •

I just got ready for Bret's dinner gathering tonight.  And just done putting my make up on.

I'm just about to go downstairs to help Bret. And met him in front of his room. "Hey you look fabolous, Sal!" He said.

I blushed a little, "thank you, Bret."

"Seriously everyone who attend this small gathering is going to be so impressed by how you look." He said.

"Nah, stop making me blushing, Bret!" I said.

Then both of us head downstairs to prepare the last touch.