PART 7 - OFFICIALLY YOURS

Part 7 - Officially Yours

•Sally’s POV•

“It’s ok, I’m not that kind of sweet guy you know, but Sally, you know I like you a lot. Do you want to be my girlfriend?” James asked me after he kissed me.

I was speechless. I don’t know that he is really going to ask me as his girlfriend. I thought it was because he felt bad for what I said earlier.

“James. You know I’m sorry I said what I said earlier, but you don’t need to ask me to be your girlfriend if you still don’t want to have a girlfriend for now,”

“Hey, I’m serious Sal, believe me. I was going to ask you earlier, but I decided to tease you a lil bit.”

I just sat there quite, don’t  know what to say.

“So ? I’m gonna ask one more time, Sally Patricia Anderson, do you want be my girlfriend?”

I smiled at him, and nodded my head.

He smile widely, “so what’s the answer?  I don’t understand what it is,” he said teasing me.

“Haha yes Robert James Reid, I want to be your girlfriend,”

He soon hug me, “ah, I’m so happy, I promise to always keep that smile on your face Sal,”

• James’ POV•

She said yes. We are officialy dating. And for sure it’s not only for publicity, I’m so happy. I hugged her, then pulled away, I cupped her face in my hands, leaning closer to her, she closed her eyes, then I kissed her passionately.

“Ups, am I interupting something?” I heard someone asked, I soon pulled away from her, saw she started to blush,

“Yes you are Bret,” I answered once I know that is Bret interupting us.

“Sorry, but are you guys dating now?”

I nodded my head. “Yes, she is officially mine!” I said.

“Sure James, but she is still my sister, don’t hurt her!”

“Bret it’s ok, I can protect myself from this guy too,” Sally said.

“Hey! You said it like I was a bad person!”

They both laugh me off.

I am so happy, Sally is finally mine. I won’t let her go. I like her a lot. Guess I am already falling in love with her. She’s my everything.

I want her to meet my mum soon. She’s a nice person.

Tho I know she still feels uncomfortable for what happened the other day, when she met my dad and Lauren.

But I want her to meet all my family.

“So how about your birthday bro? Its a month and a half left for that,” Bret said 

“I don’t know, haven’t planned it yet,” I said

“Your birthday is coming? You didn’t tell me,” Sally said.

“He always like that Sal, pretend like there is nothing, while I know he wants something special for himself,” Bret said

“Hey! I’m not like that, I have got the best girlfriend now, I don’t think I need anything else,” I said cheeky.

“I know you guys just got together, but please stop being so lovey dovey hahaha,”

I just shrugged it off.

***
• Sally’s POv•

Been officialy dating James almost a full month. we are on every magazines. I know that sometimes media can be really bad.