Part 25 - Visitting an Old Friend

Hi finally got enough time to write a new part!!!

***

• Bret's POV •

So I planned a welcoming party for Sally, and I just about to introduce her to my girlfriend, well since she moved back to Indonesia 2 years ago.

She really cut ties off with me, we lost contact for about half a year.

I'll just throw a party at my place inviting James, Alexis, Lauren, and my girlfriend Sofia, it is just a small party for us.

Well, I actually still don't know that Alexis is already in Sally's good side or not but I just invited her, so then maybe they can try to tall their problems out.

And for James, I don't know what Sally and James would be going to after what happened to both of them 2 years ago.

But one thing I know for sure is that James still in love with her and regret what he did and said to her.

He often just stay in his house and didn't really going out for party anymore. 

He tried contacting Sally only ending with Sally ignoring him.

And he even once went to Indonesia to visit her but well he didn't know where she lives.

I tried asking Leah but she didn't want to tell me too, cause well Sally requested to not tell anyone including me.

And James ended coming back to Philippines at the same day cause he said that he didn't have any other reason to stay any longer if what he looks for is nowhere to be found.

***

"Hello, James you coming right to my party this weekend?" I asked him.

"Erm, I still don't know Bret. But I will think about it," he said.

"Ok, but you know right that I don't take no as an answer?" I asked again.

He laughed, and then said "yeah yeah I know you pretty well man," he said then hung up.

I don't really tell anyone that Sally is coming to the Philippines, I actually want it to be a surprise for everyone, especially James.

He has been down for too long, and I believe that he should really start to talk things out with Sally whether they like it or not.

I still strongly believe that they still have the same feeling towards eachother,  but they were just in the wrong position or time.

But I believe they will reach to it again, be a couple again.

They didn't date for that long, but surely has been punishing themselves with lies for too long already, and I as the best friends of both, decide to make a move, to reconcile them again.

Yeah, I do that. And I surely believe they will just thank me later.

***

Hey readers, so this is a short update of Love To Love You from the best friend point of view. Will James and Sally get back together? Do they really not move on? Do they still stuck in eachother's heart and mind?

We'll find out about it soon. And I'm superr sad yet happy that this story is almost coming to an end!!!..

Loves,

Shintya Theresha