"Hello ladies, how can I help you?" a man in a suit asked.

"We have reservations under Hailee Steinfeld." Hailee said, still holding my hand, occasionally giving it small squeezes.

"Ahh yes, let me show you to your table." the suit man said, and we followed him.

We walked by all the tables and eventually came to an elevator.

"Here you go ladies, just ride it to the six'th floor and they'll take care of you there." he said with a smile.

"Thank you very much sir." Hailee said and gave him a tip.

We went inside the elevator and Hailee pressed the button, taking us up to the six'th floor. I looked at Hailee, and she could see how confused I was by the situation.

"You'll know soon." she said and stroked my cheek softly. Then the doors opened, revealing a room with only one table by the windows.

"What in the world?" I asked and looked at her.

"I wanted some privacy. We can't have paparazzi and fans ruining our first date, now can we?" she chuckled, making me go wide eyed.

"This must have cost you a fortune." I said, as she pulled me towards the table.

"Don't think so much, babe." she said and pulled me into a soft kiss. I smiled up at her as we pulled away. She pulled my chair out for me, allowing me to sit down, she then sat down as well. Then a waiter came into the room and walked over to us.

"Hello ladies, I'm Rob and I'll be your waiter this morning. Here you go." he said and gave us our menus.

"Thanks." Hailee said and gave him a grateful smile.

"I'll give you a minute to figure out what you'd like." he said with a smile and left the room.

"I can't believe you did this." I said, making her look up from her menu. She smiled softly at me and took my hand on the table

"Babe, if you don't like it, we can just go somewhere else." she said, still smiling.

"That's not what I meant. I'm just shocked by how much you've done for me." I said, giving her hand a squeeze.

"You deserve it." she said, looking back down at her menu, never letting go of my hand. Then Rob came back and took our orders, before he left again.

I sat there for a while, just enjoying the view. We had a perfect view of the London Eye and Big Ben a little farther away.

"Ash?" Hailee said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes, love?" I said, smiling at her.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked with a smile.

"I was just enjoying the view, isn't it beautiful?" I asked and looked out the window.

"It really is." Hailee said, not looking out, but instead looking at me. I didn't know what to say, cause I was blushing so hard.

"Here you go, ladies. Enjoy." Rob said, snapping me out of my thoughts, I hadn't heard him come in, not even when he placed our plates down.

"Thanks, Rob." Hailee said with a smile. He smiled as well and left the room. We started eating and chatting about all kinds of stuff.

"So, what do you wanna do now?" Hailee asked, holding my hand across the table.

"I dunno. How about a movie?" I asked.

"Sure, let me just pay the check and we'll go." she said just as Rob came back into the room.

"No, you paid for special reservations. Let me pay." I said, pulling my wallet out.