Part I: The Knowledge

"There's a thin veil between the world of the living and the dead. And if there's enough incentives and a tether unwilling to break, pulling you back from the brink of the end.....
Then there's a second chance at life."

"There's friendship.
And then there's loyalty."

"There's pain.
And there's heartache."

"There's anger.
And the misery of royalty."

"But now I was no longer shrouded in the darkness of the mysterious but a darkness I was willing to submerge into."

"If only to bring truths to the light."

"Because after everything, there's knowledge. And I was closer to a lot of it."

"I would avenge Sera.
And I would avenge myself."

"I would become stronger. I was stronger, I just hadn't know how much."

"This chance at life wasn't going to be wasted."

"And all they could do was watch."

~Cara Arnel

•○•

AN~

So yes, early update cuz basically this isn't a chapter but yeah well you know the drill haha.

I'm still on vacay but like I said, I won't forget to update hehe. I'll respond to all my notifications when I see them so don't worry!

Anyways, I'm really happy to see Marked Claws has already crossed 100 views lol wow. Thank you and don't forget to vote and comment to show me what your think!

Thanks for the fan cover FierceInBattle!

Also, I'm enjoying a lot and saw a tornado for the first time in my life! Not a proper one but one nonetheless ofc.

Stay safe and till next time!

~Skyler