Part II: Confrontations

"Have you ever felt like you were living in a world that was playing with you?
Because despite being on top of the food chain, for the first time in my life, I've felt that."

~Shifter General Lucien Walder

"My mate's an enigma. She's elusive. She's testing me. Or maybe betraying me.
But I find myself powerful to do anything. Nothing but a puppet for the show she's putting on. Now if only I could find the script to the show...."

~Alpha King Xander Russell

"I can't wait to meet her. But I find myself uncertain about her reactions. I feel like boy but here I am, a vampire Prince of over five hundred years to his age and a Soulbond thats proving to be too big a mystery."

~Prince Damien

"I've lost my sister already. I can't lose Cara. She's someone who makes me feel whole. It's no use denying it any longer because it's either living in regret for the rest of my life because I was too proud or making Cara mine.

I'll be choosing the latter."

~Fae King Arion

"I'm ready to meet you again. Only so I can take revenge and kill you myself."

~Killian

"My journey started a long time back.
Now it's the culmination.
And I have to put an end to what I started.
My mind and my heart need to be on the same page but I know it'll be hard when I have all my mates to face simultaneously.

The only solution is to keep my cards close to my chest and let the game with my mates play out while I move my pieces smartly as far as the battlefield is concerned."

"Keeping secrets is dangerous.
But then again, so am I."

~(Luna Queen) Cara Arnel