Lewis was her... I don't know. Her friend that is random and a mess and a bit of a druggie. But her friend none the less. She's been friends with him ever since her and Blaise started it up because Blaise and he are mates.

"No Blaise?"

"No he was in a rotten mood."

"How and when did you break up, what happened?"

"It's fine. It's probably not permanent. Or maybe it is, I am not fussed right now."

Ah because she's high. Got it.

"Tell me what happened?"

"He didn't wanna have sex. Which is fine. We respect boundaries and sometimes I don't wanna have sex and sometimes he just doesn't wanna do it and that's fucking fine but he was rude and cursed me out and like- so many people would wanna be fucking me and it's like he doesn't appreciate that I am with him. Then we argued. Then he broke up with me."

My eyebrows lift.

"And then he took it back and I was angry, so I said no and I rebroke up with him."

I nod a little. Not really sure how to approach that.

"But shush, I didn't come here to offload." She says, shushing my silence.

"No?"

"No I came to hug and support you."

"Scar." I laugh and she spreads her hand towards me and pats my shoulder, which makes me laugh and I move closer to snuggle into her.

"Also I want to ask your permission for me to try and help Nath."

I pull a face.

"Look I know you don't wanna...like you shouldn't even care anymore, that's good. Don't care. But somethings not good with him and-"

"Ok." I say. "Fine."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Just- like- I can't be around him... It's fine, just let me know if you're spending time with him I guess."

"I will obviously keep you informed."

I close my eyes and she settles.

"Scar you have makeup on."

"Leave me alone."

"But your skin..." I mumble.

"It's fine." She says, turning into me and I smile hugging her back but then I roll away from her, smiling more at her groan and I flick the lamp on.

I get out of bed and go to my dressing table, grabbing my makeup remover and pads and I climb back on the bed, she just turns her face up from the pillow and I smile, starting to remove her makeup for her.

"I heard back from the academy." She whispers and I freeze.

That was quick.

"I was gonna tell you but today was a bad day for you and then Blaise got in a fight then I went home, and my parents were unimpressed because they found out how much more money it is and then I got in a fight with Blaise and then I got distracted by being high."

I laugh a little, dragging the cotton pad down her face and trying to remove her lip stain, I guess I'll just leave it in the end.

"So this means you got a place right?" I say.

She opens her eyes and looks at me, then she grins.

I grin back, down at her.

"I wanted to tell you all day." She pouts.