I Hate You

*~~~*

"Hey Travis!", Sal rushed up behind him in the school hallways.

"Get away from me, you freak!", Travis scoffed, pushing him to the ground.

"Wh-....", Sal sat there, still stunned from the sudden push.

"What is wrong with you. Fucking weirdo", Travis scoffed and turned around and just kept walking.

Sal eventually forced himself up.

"What happened?", Larry walked up behind him.

"... I tripped", Sal sighed and turned around to Larry, burring his head into his chest. "Can we just go to class already"

*~~~*

"I'm not eating that. I don't care", Maple complained.

"Okay fine, 25", Larry was waving a slice of bologna infront of her face.

"Ahg! No!", She gagged, pushing his arm away.

"30?", Larry kept waving it infront of her.

"I'm not eating tha-"

"I'm gonna be right back guys... I'm gonna go to the bathroom", Sal stood up, staring at the empty table Travis normally sat at.

"Okay, be careful", Larry looked over at him before continuing to taunt maple.

Sal walked out of the cafeteria, walking down the quiet halls before entering the boys bathroom.

Travis wasn't there? No one in any stalls, That's the only place Sal knew Travis would go to- where was he?

*~~~*

"Okay, that makes more sense", Travis nodded his head.

Travis was in the art room, with some girl, he had just met that day, who was talking about how to make different textures with paint.

"Yeah! It's really easy and it makes your painting look so much better!", She held her canvas up to show Travis.

Her name was Abby, and Travis had seen her during first period, in the art room to get pencils for his English teacher, and decided to spend their lunch period together in that room.

"You're really good", Travis smiled at her, placing his hand on top of hers.

"Awe, thanks", She smiled, flipping her hand over, holding onto Travis's, her face a flushed pink.

"So who's your favorite painter?", Travis tilted his head.

"Hmm... Probably Picasso? But Fridacallo is a close second!", Abby said happily.

"Their art just really speaks to me, I love the way Picasso is able to do abstract, I've tried doing that but it always ends up looking terrible-", She giggled.

"I doubt it can be that bad if you made it. You, and everything you make are perfect", Travis was looking at the painting she was working on.

"... I- Thank you, Travis...", She said flustered, hanging her head low, so Travis couldn't see her.

"No point in hiding your beautiful face" Travis placed his hand under her chin, lifted her head up and brushing some hair out of her face.

"Stop!!", She continued to laugh before standing up, and wrapped her arms around Travis from behind him.

"I'm gonna go to the cafeteria and get some chips, do you wanna come?", Abby said, letting go of him.

"Hm, sure. I'll go", he stood up, brushed his pants off and they went into the hallway.

And almost as soon as they got out, Travis saw Sal leaving the bathroom, Sal stoping in his tracks and staring at him.

"C'mon", Travis muttered, grabbing onto Abby's hand as they went through the cafeteria doors.

"Is something wrong?", The girl looked up at him.

"Nope"