"Yeah and well we were wondering if you could make the building a landmark or a monument of Riverdale." Jughead asked.

"Or like, make a pop's day in support, something like that to show pop we care about him." I say trying to show her a smile that I failed at miserably at. Mayor McCoy frowned at the group of us and then huffed once again.

"And what if i endorse Pop's and then next week someone else gets shot there? My priority, as a mayor and a mother is to keep the town safe and my daughter. And if we have to close Pop's to do it i am all for it." The mayor said.

"So you are telling us that 'cause anyone in america can buy a gun, and could easily just go anywhere, light the place up, that it could happen again at Pop's? Because honestly, someone could go anywhere and do that. Pop's was just an unlucky building, and if some else came into another place with a gun, you'd close it too?" I said with narrowed eyes. "You can buy a gun every where and just because someone some one got a gun at a store and some one got shot here everyone is going crazy. This is normal here."

"If that's what it takes, then yes." McCoy stated. She turned on her heel and started to walk up the stairs to her office when Jughead stepped forward.

"And you're shipping my dad off to a state prison for a crime he didn't commit." Jughead glared. I grabbed onto Jughead's hand.

"What is this? An ambush?"

"I know damn well that you have it in with the state attorney, If you could just call him up and try to get a better lawyer? Anything?" jughead begged.

"Your father has made some mistakes, um sure he'll get a fair hearing." She said with a tight smile.

"What would you have done if you found a body in your house with all the evidence pointed towards you? Or your daughter?" I asked, quirking an eyebrow. "Would you fess up and go to prison? Or maybe let your daughter go to prison? Or would you make the phone call and get it fixed so you'd be able to keep it under wraps and get to see Josie graduate? Or so you dont have Josie in a jail sell?"

Mayor McCoy's face fell and she quickly turned away from the group of us.

"Mayor McCoy..." Jughead called out after her. "Remember this as the day that you turned your back on Pop Tate and my dad."

After our run in with the mayor Jughead needed help from the Serpents, so he had to ask me to call Tall Boy to get him to meet with him and talk about some shit and now Jughead, Tall Boy and i were behind the abandon Drive-in talking.

"We tried going the legal route. I even talked to the mayor. It's just... it feels like the whole system is rigged against us." Jughead sad frowning.

"What's Fp saying?" Tall Boy asked. "Is he taking the stupid ass deal?"

"Not if i can help it." Jughead said leaning against the wall, "Tall Boy. What if we bust him out of jail before he gets tranfered to state?" I looked up at the raven hair boy and quirked an eyebrow, glancing at Tall Boy. Tall Boy shook his head knowing it wasn't his call. "Come on, it's totally doable, the sheriff's station has worse security then Riverdale High. And once he's out, it's a straight shot to Sweetwater River and hitting the Canadian border." He finished.

"You've seen 'Escape from Alcatraz' a few too many times, kid. Plus it ain't my call to make." Tall Boy stated, looking at m as i shook my head.

"Well then whose is it? I'll talk to them." Jug said huffing. Tall Boy looked over to me as Jughead looked between the two of us confused.

"What? Who do i have to talk to? Who's call is it?" Jug said looking at Tall Boy and I.

"It's mine." I say looking straight ahead, trying to avoid eye contact. "There is a reason why my jacket has a crown on it and people call me queenie, it's not just a nick-name. It is my title." I said sighing.