Chapter 28

The sounds of the burning touches filled her ears. They were still standing inside the temple with nothing to say. Y/N felt happy to come back to him, to home. Wherever he was was her home. Although Y/N felt pity on herself, she was a dog who followed her owner. A sigh escaped from her mouth, a tired one. She was fatigued from all the events that occurred within the day. Sukuna walked behind Y/N, he put his hands on her shoulders. His touch felt rough and dominant. The atmosphere felt hot and moist. Another sigh escaped from Y/N's mouth. Every one of his touches felt like it was fresh and new. He was the only man who could make her feel this way. His hands slowly massaged her tense shoulders. It's been a while since they got together. She missed him, his touch, body, everything. She missed how he made her feel so good, it was an addiction.

One of his hands crept up to her neck. He made her look straight forward, his mouth leaned down and pressed down on her outer ear lightly. He took deep breaths in and out which tickled her. Shivers ran down her spine. Euphoria spread through her, how exciting. "May I?" Sukuna asked for consent and Y/N agreed. Sukuna's hands tilted her jaw upwards where she was now looking at the ceiling. Two of Sukuna's hands travelled down her waist, then to her hips to keep her from moving too much. His free hand swiftly grabbed her plump breast and squeezed it lightly. Y/N let out a small noise and Sukuna was turned on by it. He wanted to hear more, see more, feel more. That was what he wanted from her right now.

His fingertips pinched her hardened nipples through the cloth. "Ahh..." Another moan came out. The pleasure was building up. She wanted him just as much as he did. Sukuna was delighted to do this again with her, she was the only one who could make him feel this way, he was completely intoxicated. The woman he slept with before did not satisfy his needs. Y/N's touch was much different compared to the other woman. Sukuna got rid of the useless woman, for she did not meet his desires. When Y/N fled the scene of him sleeping with the woman, he couldn't stop thinking about her. Sukuna would try to imagine the woman as Y/N, but he knew she wasn't her, and that annoyed him, and so he got rid of her, erased her existence.

Sukuna's hand that was placed on her neck moved up to cover Y/N's eyes. She didn't know what he was up to, but she would let him do as he wished with her, she didn't mind, she wanted all of him. Y/N's stomach churned in excitement and nervousness. Sukuna started nibbling her outer ears, the feeling felt unimaginable. No words could describe this feeling of pleasure. Sukuna's long fingernails clawed out her kimono. Her kimono dropped down to the floor and she was completely naked. Sukuna wanted to get the full picture of her. Sukuna turned to Y/N to face him and stepped back. He looked at the mess he created, it was extraordinary, he loved it all. Every part, every detail was beautiful. This woman in front of him was the one he wanted, the one that could destroy him, but he could never leave her.

"You still have that flimsy thing in your hair?" Sukuna pointed out the hairpin he gave her. Y/N's hand went up to touch it, her dainty fingers caressed the pin. "Of course, I would never take it off." Sukuna smirked. "Does that thing mean more to you than me?" His hands crossed over his chest waiting patiently for her reply. Y/N was lost in words, how can she reply to a question like that? Should she just tell him? Y/N looked at Sukuna, his eyes stared at her eagerly waiting. "This item is very precious to me, the person who gave it to me makes this twice as valuable. You're special to me." Her smile could light up all of heaven, it was absolutely beautiful. Sukuna was now the one lost of words. He quickly looked away, his cheeks were slightly tinted, but because of the dim room, Y/N could not visualise the change in colour on his face.

Sukuna let out a shy sigh. He calmed himself down and looked straight towards her. They looked at each other with such adore on their faces. Sukuna came forward and hugged her from her waist with all four of his hands. He leaned down and sniffed her hair. It smelled like that man. He didn't like it, he wanted to get rid of it. The only scent she should be drowned in was his, and only him. He would kill anyone who would try to take his place. She was his property and his alone. But, he knew that she would only please him. She wouldn't do this to any other man or woman. This gave Sukuna a tingly feeling in his stomach. This woman was rightfully his, and this bond was the proof. Maybe having the bond between them was not that bad. Without it, she would have been gone, and she would have died by his hand from the very beginning.