Chapter 11

Figure her out? Why would someone do that for her? Especially her God. It wasn't logical, after all, there was nothing about. She believes there was nothing about her. There were only supreme people in history books. No one of her caliber was ever in those types of books, she would be ranked the poorest of the poor. But now, she was living a luxurious life with her God.

Would she be put into history? If so, how? Y/N would probably be known as the whore who slept with the King of Curses. She didn't want that, but Y/N also didn't really care. By the time she was in history books, she would have been long gone from this world. It was no use thinking about these things that she knew she will never be able to see any time soon.

It was still a bright and early morning. Her body was still aching, but she wanted to move, move away from him. Sukuna slightly let loose of his grip on her, and she swiftly got off him. As she rolled over to the ground of cold marble, she tried pushing her body off the ground. It took a few seconds to get on her feet, when she did, she toppled over and fell down. The bottom half of her body was hurting immensely. Sukuna didn't need to get up and catch her, he knew she would be too weak to stand on her own, after what he did to her.

Y/N sighed, after just one attempt of getting up, she couldn't do it anymore. It drained so much of her energy that she couldn't keep on going. She gave a deep breath and tried getting up once more. Sukuna was still in his futon watching the entertainment unfold. Y/N's legs shook, she stood up longer than the first time. Sukuna was busy admiring her nice smooth legs, he wanted to destroy them once again.

As she took her first step, she almost tipped over. She felt accomplished for surviving this. Sukuna let out a slight snort at her actions, it was stupidly entertaining. At her second step, she fell forward. Y/N quickly put her hands out to prevent herself from slamming down too hard. As she waited for the impact, her waist was grabbed to prevent her from going down any further. What a relief.

Sukuna held her. Her body was weak, she couldn't take a small slap without it having anything on her. When she first fell, she already bruised her side, Sukuna also felt it on his body too. He doesn't want anything marked on his body, he also did not want to have to deal with the slight pain. Although it didn't hurt him as much, he could still feel the pain nevertheless.

Y/N turned to the side to see him hold her gently. It was a weird new feeling for her. She never felt like this with anyone, especially to him. The treatment he was giving her now was completely different from when she first met him, and how he handled her so carelessly yesterday. She didn't like spending time with him. She is truly trapped in his spider web. She was just waiting for the time when she would get eaten.

Sukuna set her up straight, his hands gripped both sides of her waist to support her. She was feeling off with the way he was treating her. She was getting her guards up and was cautious with his every movement. Sukuna knew what she was doing, it was good she got her guard up, but he was going to make sure he broke all those walls that prevented him from breaking her further.

Sukuna carefully dragged her around the room, making sure she still knew how to walk. But even if she became disabled, it would have given him such a great advantage, she wouldn't be able to go anywhere without him. Maybe he should just break her legs. But this will lead to negative consequences for him. Would his legs also break if he broke hers? If he healed his own legs, would hers too also have the same effect? This was an experiment for another time. He had to know the boundaries of their bond.

Once Y/N was able to walk on her own, Sukuna let her go. Y/N rapidly sped off towards the door. She wasn't able to go far, and there was really no use for her to run away. Why did she run away? She wanted to know what he would do. He was much nicer to her ever since then, she wanted to see if anything changed if she did it again.