Chapter 19

It was still dark and it was late, she walked across the room to get to her dresser. Sukuna was still in the doorway watching her every move. He was a hawk who was watching over his prey waiting to devour it. A nauseous feeling followed Y/N's stomach, she knew she was going to get eaten by the devil himself, and Sukuna wouldn't dare miss this opportunity. The moment they walked into the room, they both knew something was going to happen, Y/N knew from the feeling in her stomach. But this time, she wasn't as afraid.

The atmosphere changed from innocent to lust. Y/N could feel the sexual tension between him and her, but she does not dare to make a move, that would be out of character for her. Y/N had a voice from the back of her mind, she knew that this feeling that she had wasn't supposed to be there, she knew it was wrong for her to be with him, so why was she feeling this way?

It was absolutely normal for a human being to have needs like this, but for Y/N to be feeling this way towards Sukuna was bizarre. This man has done it to multiple women, it was obvious from the first time she was with him. She didn't expect him to be gentle with her, but she was grateful that he was. But their relationship grew slightly stronger, who knows how he would treat her this time round, not that she mind him being rough on her, but she would prefer to be treated gently.

Y/N didn't turn around, fear crept up into her chest, she refused to look into those eyes, she was afraid of what they held. His footsteps were getting closer, she couldn't contain her fear and excitement, and Sukuna could sense these emotions from her. The aura she produced was intoxicating, never had he slept with a woman twice, but then against, she was different, and she was his, all his. Knowing this gave him a winning feeling, he liked it.

Sukuna's chest was right against Y/N's back, she could feel his muscles lightly kiss spots on her back. This gave her goosebumps all over her arms and legs. The sight of her gave Sukuna an extreme feeling, she knew how to turn him on just like that. She was so innocent despite him being her first, but she knew every way to push all his buttons, whether she angered him or just gave him those weird feelings in his stomach. She gave him such humanity, and she didn't know that she was doing this.

The humanity he felt was disgusting, but she made it seem like it wasn't bad at all to feel those kinds of things, he honestly didn't mind them, despite all the morals he cursed himself into. He was supposed to be the ruthless and most dangerous curse there ever lived, but this one mortal girl changed his entire being the moment they locked eyes.

He wanted to push his anger onto her, he wanted to be rough unlike the first time. He wanted to hear and see so much of her, this man had no patience unlike any other man. Sukuna wanted to hear her soft moans, he wanted her to scream his name out of ecstasy and absolute please. He wanted her to be naked to him and only him, he wanted to touch every skin that can be seen and feel up her figure. All these thoughts turned him on to the max, he wanted those clothes off.

The two of them, who were still not facing each other, became more sexually frustrated the longer they stood there. There was no way that Sukuna would hold back on her this time. His arms are slowly reaching out to her and placing them onto her shoulders, they were small and weak, if he squeezed them too hard, he would have broken her bones, he wouldn't want that to happen, he wanted her right now, he needed her at this moment. His personal needs were taking over control of his body, he wanted to toy with her and have his release dearly.

Hands slid down from her shoulders onto her waist, he was feeling up her sides and curves. Her body was extremely tempting, he could eat her up right here and now, but he has to toy with her first to get him more into the mood. His desires were eating him up, it wouldn't hurt to do this again with her, he knew she wanted this as much as he did.