It made her fingers hurt until she realised the instrument had to use a set of special nails to play it in order not to injure the flesh. The nails reminded her of Megatron's claws, inciting a snort from the femme.

Smiling at the memories, the femme joined the humans. She plugged the violin into the sound system before nodding to Miko, who was smiling widely at the sight of another person sharing the same passion with her. They duo-ed perfectly, a mix of rock and classical at the same time.

Ioa was swaying to their music, her feet sweeping across the floor in sync with her music. Optimus drove in just in time to witness a certain shape-shifting femme soloing on the middle of the base, Miko slowly stopping her music to give way for the entranced femme.

Ioa's closed eyes opened to meet a pair of familiar blue optics staring at her in fascination. She gasped and whipped around, realising everyone was now on the side watching her perform. The femme's face reddens in embarrassment as she quickly packs her stuff, wanting to go and hide herself.

"Please, no need to be such a hurry to leave, I was enjoying that." Optimus said, activating his holoforming device. the human mech walked towards the femme that was standing frozen still, face still blushing from the awkward scenario.

'Damn you, Miko! I thought we were a band!' Ioa flashed a look of betrayal to the Japanese girl who was snickering, standing beside Jack as she flashed the femme an innocent smile.

"R-Right...you wanna hear more?" Ioa asked hopefully, raising her voice higher at the mech. Optimus nods, making the femme chuckle and resume playing the violin.

Ioa swayed across the base's floor with her eyes closed once more, imagining she was at the main theatre hall performing in front of everyone. Unbeknownst to her, Miko was recording the whole thing.

Optimus was going to ask a copy of the video later from Miko.

Ioa's fingers worked magic as she displayed a smooth vibrato at the end of her piece, ending the music beautifully. She bowed gracefully, inciting claps and praises from her team as she scratched the back of her neck sheepishly.

"THAT WAS AMAZING, IOA!"

"Bravo!"

"That was quite the amazing performance, Ioa."

"Interesting."

:-That was so cool!-:

"It's really a beautiful piece, where'd ya learn that?"

"I didn't know you could play the violin! What else do you know? Do you like rock? How about heavy metal like Slash Monkeys?" Miko barraged the poor femme with countless question once more.

Ioa chuckled nervously before Optimus cuts the Japanese girl off.

"I think that was beautiful, Ioa. Did you make that piece yourself?" He asked, optics filled with admiration towards the femme. Ioa nodded, her spark swelled with pride by the team's compliments.

The femme's happiness was short-lived when she got dragged by a certain pig-tailed female, asking her endless amount of questions. Bulkhead shot her a pity look as the femme pleaded him for help.

"Ack- Bulkhead!" Ioa was dragged by the scruff, choking a little as Miko set her down and continues shooting questions at the lady. The olive green mech picked his charge up, not caring of her grumblings as he scolded the femme.

"Miko, give the poor girl a rest."

"Put me down! I wanna know more!" Miko's fuss was not fazed by the big wrecker, the mech carrying her away from Ioa. The femme medic was helped up by Optimus, who was worried of her.

"Are you alright, Ioa?"

"F-Fine, just peachy." Ioa waved him off before replying some of the Japanese girl's questions.

"I can play the harp, cello and Guzheng. I learned it via the web. I am not fond of heavy metal; I prefer electro swing and pop." Replied the femme, giving Miko a soft smile. The human girl scowl was replaced with an awed smile as she gushed about how cool it was. 

"Oh my god why are you so talented!?" Miko whined, her charge shaking his helm at her drama.

"Thank you for the flattery but I'm not perfect. For instance, I lack of the stamina to be in the field. Though, for a small human, you sure do have some strength." Ioa chuckled, her expression amused at the tiny human.

"You're human size so it's okay. Which brings us the question, when are you going to spar with Arcee?" Miko said, piquing the interest of a certain female warrior who raised an optic ridge at Ioa.

Ioa's energon went cold as she turned to look at Optimus for support. The mech felt bad for the femme and offered his unannounced help, whisking her away as they shifted back into biped form and left the base, stunning everyone.

Miko snapped out of it and whined.

"Hey! We need her!"

A/N: EGEGEEGWGE HELLO MY DUDES, I AM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPPY So this is the third special one shot and also the final one, for I shall be focusing on the sequel so hang in there! I really like this chapter because I've mentioned my favourite musical instruments, the main one being the violin and Guzheng! I've always admired people who play the musical instrument because Enigma cannot tune for the loving life of hers, it's so annoying. 

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter as much as I did! Please vote and comment, it makes my day alot! Thank you all so much for reading, commenting and voting! Stay safe and healthy! Enigma signing out!