38.

ENTRY:18/5/2021

A/N: Please listen to the song attached above for more in dept feel.

Key: Orb

 Shadowglyde

Lightblade

~~~

While Ioa was in status, Optimus went back out to deal Unicron after they discovered the earthquake tremors were the chaos bringer's sparkbeat. The humans and bots were all worried for the Prime's safety as they watched him go.

---

Ioa's dream.

"Oh, we're back." Lightblade said as stood in the vast abyss. The familiar orb floated to her, but its glow was weak as it hovers weakly towards her.

"Lightblade..." the orb said raspily. The white and gold femme extended her servos to let the orb rest on it. The fragile orb spoke, concern laced in his voice.

"Ioa... I fear this battle is a big lost for the Autobot to face. Sadly, this is inevitable for all of us." The orb said sadly. The femme medic only nodded in understanding as her alter ego came to her side, equally worried for the situation.

"Light. No matter what happens, I will always be by your side. We will face this, together." Shadowglyde put her servos on Lightblade's shoulderplates, the petite femme could no longer hide as she cried, hugging the orb while leaning against Shadowglyde.

"Why can't we just live in peace...?" she weeped sadly, heartbroken to know the outcome is all but in favor of their side.

"W-Will...any of my friends die?" Lightblade gingerly asked to the orb. The orb went silent, not being able to answer the distraught medic.

Wiping her tears, Lightblade steeled herself with determination.

"We have to help them, please! Mr. Orb, please guide us to help our team! I cannot stand idly knowing they would be hurt! Please! This sense has crippled me, resulting to the team restlessness. Is there any way I could use this gift to my advantage without receiving backlash?" Lightblade asked.

"This sense of what you speak is the Danger Intuition. It tells you when and where mishaps shall happen. Unfortunately, I believe it is due to the awakening of Unicron that makes your Intuition go haywire, resulting in hurting you instead." The orb explained. Ioa was still feeling down, helpless to this situation.

"Perhaps if you could share us a way to defeat this Unicron, we can lend a helping hand to the Autobot." Shadowglyde spoke up.

"Sadly, only a Prime can defeat it." The orb said, its glow getting weaker.

"Due to the Dark Energon erupting from Earth, I am weakened and unable to hold on much longer. But before you both go, I shall give you my last grace." the orb expelled a bright beam to the two bots, they both glowed brightly before dying down, now feeling powerful and energised.

"Farewell, my messengers. I shall be watching over you all, children of mine."

"Farewell, Primus. Till we meet again."

---

Back in reality, the Autobot's base.

Team Prime were all worried for their leader, obviously.

"Optimus! Let us help you!" Ratchet said through the commlink, worried sick for their leader and his best friend.