3.

ENTRY: 26/4/2021

Lightblade froze as she is now in the enemy's territory, which means one wrong move or word would get her scrapped. 'Oh Primus, I just want to be in my workspace tending to the Vehicons! Primus I pray that the injured Vehicon got the care he needs! Knockout tends to patch them up roughly and grumpily, something to do with ruining his finish and whatnots.' Ioa thought to herself.

"Wakey wakey! Welcome back to the land of living Con, but honestly I'd prefer you in the land of not living, and especially not here." A grumpy tone cuts her off, the obvious sarcasm and hatred laced in his tone. Ratchet absolutely did not want to tend to anyone, and especially not a DECEPTICON.Unfortunately, he had no choice due to the fact that Optimus himself practically ordered,thus he begrudgingly scanned her and dress her wounds, though Lightblade was still cuffed and heavily guarded by the other members of team Prime. The kids were at the human lounge, afraid but still curious as to why a Decepticon, of all things, is at their base. "Why did Optimus bring a Decepticon to our base? Isn't it dangerous?" Jack was first to address the elephant in the room, a million-dollar question indeed. Why did Optimus take such a risk?

"I understand the risk is high to bring a Decepticon back to our base, but she is hurt and vulnerable. To shy away from a bot in need is no different than being a cold Decepticon." Optimus said, garnering bewildered looks from his teammate. "We are going to nurse her, a DECEPTICON? Prime are you out of your mind? This ain't some nursing home, and by Merlin's beard you are treading on thin ice Prime! If she's all fine and dandy and decides to blow this space up close quarters, we are all doomed! I don't know much about those Deceptinuts, but I assure you they are like a bag full of cats, always ready with something up their sleeves!" Agent Fowler hollered angrily, not liking the boss bot answer at all, not one bit. Tension rising between the Autobot leader and Agent Fowler. Both having a point in their views and opinions. 

"I-I'm sorry for being a nuisance O-Optimus,but they are right. You should have left me there and take the energons." A soft calm voice spoke, cutting of the tension between Optimus and Agent Fowler. "Um.... Agent Fowler was it? I-I don't intend to hurt anyone, be it cybertronians or humans alike. I know you are skeptical with my words, and I fully understand why. If it comforts you in any bit, I'm a medic,I help tend to the injured ones." Ioa spoke, not wanting the bad attention on Optimus, she rather have them come after her than to cause an internal fight between the Autobots. After all, she never liked fights to begin with.

Her soft tones did not help to loosen up the tension and skeptism of team Prime."How do we know? You Cons are notorious for going against your words." Arcee said, not buying into what Lightblade said at all. Bulkhead, Ratchet and Bumblebee agreeing to her words, because too many times they have been duped by the Decepticons, they absolutely have all the right to not trust Ioa's words. Understanding their situation, Lightblade went quiet and nodded, agreeing with them, which aggravated the bots even more bar Optimus.

"Stop it." Arcee said. "Stop this act, it won't work on us, definitely not on me Con." She said angrily, not liking Lightblade's act at all, firmly believing this was all an act to lower their guards down. "Stop acting so pitiful and innocent, it's making me wanna blow a gasket." She spat angrily, not bothered to muffle her thoughts on the Decepticon femme at all. "You may fool Prime, but I know your tricks, the good old pity optics! Unlucky for you, I'm a femme too. Your acts are nothing to me." She growled. This reminded her of her past, where femme Decepticons talked their pretty way out from the Autobots and when the bots aren't noticing, they strike and attacked them while the bots guards' are low and vulnerable. Airachnid were among them to use said tactic.