1.

ENTRY: 26/4/2021

" Yet another failure Starscream! You once again failed to meet my requirements, you fool!" Megatron roared at the cowering seeker, doom eminent towards the poor seeker as he tries to explain himself. " M-mercy my Lord, I- I- had I known the Autobots were there I would've surely inform Soundwave!" Starscream said while tossing the blame to the TIC, typical. Said TIC all but ignored him as he walked towards the warlord and played the footage, showing the warlord Starscream obvious attempt to play leader.

"You fools! Hurry up and load the energon! Time is essence! You there, hurry up with mining, we don't have much time! I'll have your helm if you keep on with the dallying!" Starscream commanded, waving his talons at Lightblade, his red optics sending warnings to the femme. Said femme quietly nodded and picked up her pace, extracting energon as fast as she could, not wanting to further anger the SIC. She suddenly saw some shadows that do not belong to any vehicons alike. She tried to inform Starcream about it. 

" Sir, I've seen some shadows-" she was rudely interupted with a harsh slap to the faceplate by the seeker. " I commanded you to extract the energon, not to daydream about some nonsense shadow you imbecile!" he said. Before he could further punish the poor femme, explosions erupted, and the footage was cut off when Starscream all but fled the scene, leaving the Vehicons and Lightblade Ioa alone in the mines.

" STARSCREAM!!" said bot didn't think twice and transformed into a jet, fleeing the scene as an angry warlord was hot on his tailpipe.

In the mines...

" Hang in there! I got you!" Ioa said as she tries to stabilise an injured Vehicon, battle still going on fiercely between the Autobots and Vehicons. Starscream all but abandonded them as he transformed and retreated back to base. " Vehicons! Please retreat! It's too risky, this mine will blow if this continues!" Ioa warned loudly in the chaos. The vehicons listened and transformed into vehicle modes, requesting for groundbridge and taking the energons they've mined. 

"Oh no you don't!" says the green Autobot as he smashed some vehicons with his wrecking ball and went after the energon haul.  Green portal swirled to life and the vehicons were a tad bit faster than him, taking the energon into their base. "Go! Go! Hurry! I'll cover for you, take him and go!" Ioa said handing the injured bot to a few Vehicons as they rushed their teammates back to base. 

When all finally went in, Ioa tries to catch up but the portal cuts off, leaving her stranded with the Autobots. 'Oh no, this is not how its supposed to go, this is so bad, my circuits are going to be fried by either the Autobots or even worse, Megatron!' Ioa's thought screaming in her helm, desperately wanting out from this.