2.

ENTRY: 26/4/2021

Ioa was hiding behind a boulder, but she knew that she would be found very soon. Her theory was proven right when the yellow bot, Bumblebee shot at her as he saw her fins protruding from behind the boulder.

 :- There! The Decepticon! -: he beeped and alerted his team. Ioa scrambles to get away but the shot nicked her peds, energon leaking out but she was more afraid of getting captured by them. Her escape route was blocked by an angry femme pointing her blasters at Ioa, ready to fire. Ioa was circled by the Autobots, all ready to offline her. Optimus stepped into the circle, cannons ready. He saw her peds were leaking energon and his optics softened, not wanting to hurt the already injured femme. 

"P-Please... I don't want to fight..." a soft voice spoke, making everyone surprised and even more on edge. "More like you can't fight, can ya?"Bulkhead said mockingly, wreaking ball waving dangerously at her. "Please, don't shoot. The mine will collapse, taking you all down with me, it isn't wise!" Ioa reasoned. "Oh really? I highly doubted that you haven't already figured out how to escape and probably plant some bombs along the way ! You Cons are all talk but no do! Optimus, let's not waste our time and get the energon, I'll do the favor of sending this Con to the Wells of Allspark!" Arcee growled, her blasters whirring to life, ready to end the femme Con's life, when Optimus stopped her. 

"That's quite enough Arcee, she has a point. Another blow would lead to the collapsion of this mine, a result we would all try to avoid. " Optimus said, optics still trained on the femme. " State your designition, Decepticon." he said. " L-Lightblade Ioa.. Sir.." Ioa stammered. Ioa was a petite femme, her frame was white and gold and some hints of dark blue, but now dusty and splashed with energon, some from the Vehicon earlier and some possibly from her wound. Optimus hesitated, but went towards her wanting to cuff her when she all but shied away from him, optics closed and servos raised, wanting to be anywhere but here. 

"Please don't hurt me..." Ioa softly pleaded. Optimus felt bad but he had no choice, the safety of his team was important. "We won't hurt you." he said, shocking not only Lightblade but his teammates too.

 "But Optimus, she's a Con!" Arcee and Bulkhead said simultaneously, Bumblebee beeping in agreement with them.  " Though she may be a Con, but she is unable to fight, and she has voice her opinion in not wanting to either. " Optimus said. " Bumblebee and Bulkhead, retrieve the leftover energons. Arcee, assist me in putting Lightblade into custody." The two bots went to retrieve said energons as Arcee had her blasters still pointed at the femme.

 "No funny business, you got it?" Arcee threatened. " Y-Yes.." Ioa obliged. After all, that's the only way she could go without getting scrapped by an angry Autobot femme. Optimus cuffed her and commed base. " Ratchet, bridge us back. Make sure the kids are out of the way, we have company." Optimus commed. 

"Who are you bringing? It better not be another human! Dear Primus I swear I'm going to blow a fuse if you bring in another Optimus!" Ratchet said, threat crystal clear in his tone. " No old friend, not a human, not at all." Optimus said as Ratchet open a groundbridge for them. Bulkhead and Bumblebee went through first carrying loads of energon. Arcee helped to pick up the rest of the energon and followed suit. Lastly, Optimus and Ioa went through,Optimus behind Lightblade as she limped through the groundbridge.