31.

Entry:11/5/2021

A/N: SWEARINGGG! Also, thank you for 600 reads!

The kids watched as Shadowgylde quickly rushed Ratchet onto the sickbay and shifted back into Lightblade. Ioa stumbled a bit but willed herself as she got ready the medical equipments to flush the tainted energon out of him. The bots once again stood still and watch as she danced around the medbay, not a single movement wasted as she hooked Ratchet up with an energon transfusion.

Within minutes, he was stabilised and flushed out of the Synth-En. Ioa quietly patched the rest of the open mesh wounds Megatron inflicted on him when Optimus spoke, breaking the silence in the base.

"Ioa...Earlier in the mines, what you did-"

"Was merely to save Ratchet. Fighting Megatron was never me or Shadowglyde's intention."

Ioa cuts him off as she continued working on Ratchet. Finally after a few agonising minutes, she finished repairing the unconscious medic, letting his body rest as she stood up and cleared the tools.

"Ioa. We need to talk." Optimus said, making Ioa slammed her servos on the medical table, scaring everyone in the base. 

"I. Am. Busy." She growled, back turned against him as she kept the tools into the right place. She was about to put the leftover fluid energon pack into the container when her servos were grabbed by none other than the glorious Prime.

"Let. Go. I'm not asking twice." She growled, sending everyone two steps back with her menacing tone except Optimus who didn't budge. Letting go of the pack as it drops on the table, she yanks her arm away from him and tackled him to the side, away from Ratchet.

She quickly grabbed Optimus by the neck cables as she subdued him to the ground, threat clear in her eyes. The bots widen their eyes and sprang into action, Bulkhead tearing her away from Optimus as Bumblebee and Arcee went to help Optimus up who denied them. He stood up facing Ioa, who was baring her dentas at him as she wrenched out from Bulkhead's grasp.

Arcee and Bumblebee wanted to say something but Optimus held out a servo, making them silent as his gaze fixed on the angry medic.

"Don't disturb me Prime. I have things to do and you're wasting my time." Ioa snapped at him, resentment coming out of her mouth.

"I'm sorry Ioa... I should know better than to not heed your warnings." Optimus's apology fell on deaf audials as Ioa spat back angrily, not accepting it.

"Oh, NOW YOU'RE SORRY? AFTER I'VE SPECIFICALLY MENTIONED THE CAUSE AND EFFECT ON BULKHEAD BUT NOOOOOO! I WAS TO GO AND REST!" Ioa raged, her paintjob went black as she yelled at him. Optimus usually could deal with this situation but after receiving a blow from Ratchet earlier, even he snapped.

"I COULD NOT RISK YOUR HEALTH ON SOMETHING WE WEREN'T CERTAIN!"

"WELL THEN WHAT DID THE REPORTS SAY, GENIUS!? THAT BULKHEAD'S MIND WAS GOING BONKERS DUE TO THE ENERGY, ISN'T THAT IT?! EVEN AFTER THE FRAGGING TEST RESULTS YOU DIDN'T BOTHER ASKING FOR MY HELP YOU ABSOLUTE STUBBORN LIL' SLAGGING SHIT!" Ioa screamed at him, causing Ratchet to groan as he online.

"Some peace and quiet would be nice for the dead you know..." Ratchet groaned as he tried to get up only to have Ioa holding him down in a flash.

"You stay BACK DOWN MISTER! I'm not done with you either! You got lots of nerve pulling that stunt you bastard!" she said as she growled at him, making him obediently lay down on the berth.

Oh, how the tables have turned.

The rest of team Prime certainly did not want to face the femme's wrath, not even Arcee as they all huddled in a corner with the kids, fearing for their lives as Ioa was in complete raging mom mode.