4.

Entry: 27/4/2021

TW: Bullying

"Arcee, that's enough! I assure everyone that bringing in Lightblade into our base is my responsibility and if anything goes wrong, I will shoulder it all." Optimus said.

:- If you hurt Raf I won't ever stop chasing after your tailpipe! -: Bumblebee beeped as Bulkhead voiced his agreements too. "A scratch on Miko and you're scrapped! Understand?" he said, wrecking ball in his servo as he crushed a tool, a cybertronian equivalent of a stethoscope, which earned a loud groan from doc bot.

"Bulkhead I needed that!" Bulkhead stopped crushing the tool and stared at it sheepishly, and left the broken item on the counter, where it previously was. Ratchet pinched an imaginary nose bridge and sighed loudly." Why is it do you have to always target my tools? They are important Bulkhead thank you very much!" he complained and mumbled some lines of 'my tools' and whatnots. Seeing how the mood turned sour, Lightblade tries to once again diffuse the situation.

"I have a spare one, if y-you want?" she said, trying to lighten the mood. Looks of shock and uncertainty once again bestowed to her. "W-What? You- You- Wha-?" Ratchet sputtered, not believing his audials. "I'm a medic, I have one of those. A few, actually." Ioa said. "We know that, but- but us? Autobots? Why a Decepticons of ALL beings would want to help...US? The Autobots!?" Ratchet said, unbelieving with what Lightblade said. "I-I I meant no harm! I just.... I just- I guess that it's precious to you and I have a spare so ......" Ioa explained quickly. "I-If you don't want it's ok! Really!" she quickly backpedalled, realising that offering a tool to them is not making the situation better.

 "I'm sorry, I'll be silent now. I just wanted to help, I understand I'm a Decepticon, we don't get along- "some scoffs and grunts are heard, yeah no shit- "But I know that if it's something useful and needed... I should help. Autobots or Decepticons, it doesn't matter. You saved me, haven't you? Although you didn't want to, but you did. I never got to say thank you by the way, I am deeply grateful for the help." Lightblade finished. Everyone and everybot looked at her, moved by her sincerity.

Lightblade's optics suddenly stopped by the kids, and her optics widen as she got a closer look on them as she recognised them, though it seems this act got caught by the humans' guardians and they got protective. "What'cha lookin' at?" Bulkhead asked, not liking a Decepticon watching his charge. "N-No I'm s-sorry it's... I-I I'm glad they are okay." She said, making everyone tensed up. "What do you mean you're glad that they are okay?" Arcee narrowed her optics at Lightblade. Optimus too was curious, what does she mean? Have she encountered them? If so, why did the kids not inform them? Realising what she said, Ioa cursed inwardly 'oh scrap that wasn't supposed to be said out loud!'. Seeing that everyone, including the kids looking at her wanting an answer, 'they don't recognise me- 'she noted and spill the story.

Flashback

It was a Friday afternoon, Jack, Miko and Raf were waiting for their guardians to come pick them up. It was all well when suddenly Vince and his gang showed up and stalked over Raf, trying to jump on him. Raf realised something was wrong but he was too late, Vince tackled him to the ground, knocking his glasses off of him. Jack and Miko saw and tried to help but was ganged up by Vince's cronies, blocking their path. Before things gone south, a lady in her mid-20s, dress in a white and gold long overcoat with dark blue blouse and black pants showed up and diffuse the situation.

"Hey! Stop it! You're hurting him! Let him go!" she said, catching the kids' attention. Seeing an adult got Vince all scared and he ran, calling his gang with as to not get caught. Said lady went over to and picked up Raf's glasses and handed it to him. "Here, your glasses young one." She said while looking over at him, checking for any injuries. There were some red marks on Raf's neck and he look dishevelled, but he was fine. After double checking on him and seeing everything was okay, she helped him up and walked him towards Jack and Miko.

"Raf!" They said in unison and ran to him, feeling absolutely horrible not being able to help. "I'm fine, just a little spooked and my neck hurts, but I'm okay! Really!" Raf said. He wanted to turn around and say thank you to the kind lady, but she was nowhere to be seen.

 "Where'd she go?" Raf asked, confused, she was here moments ago. They wanted to find her but a car honk got their attention, their guardians have arrived. They all went with their respective charge but not before giving the place one last look, perhaps hoping to see said lady but she was already gone. Raf looked out the window and said a silent thank you to the lady in white, hoping maybe one day they'll meet again. The kids went to base and decided to leave it as that, not wanting to worry their guardians. The Autobots already have enough problem on their plate.